HOTTEST LAP DANCE** Grand Opening** Bohemia

Just opened, I stopped for a looksee the other night with not intention of partaking.
In a commercial building with good off-street parking. Rang the bell and met by a thick blonde latina in a bustier with heavy makeup and perfume. The lobby was dimmly lit, which works to the providers benefit. Two other thick blonde latinas in stripper-wear were there and offered their lap-dance services. I couldnt see much but that there was another door to a darkened area.
I declined and drove home with the window open to dispel the odor of the strongest bad perfume I ever contacted. And all I did was walk in the place.

They are on BP and have a website too. Pix on BP might be real, on the website not.

http://www.luckyxrated.com/

Just opened, I stopped for a looksee the other night with not intention of partaking.
In a commercial building with good off-street parking. Rang the bell and met by a thick blonde latina in a bustier with heavy makeup and perfume. The lobby was dimmly lit, which works to the providers benefit. Two other thick blonde latinas in stripper-wear were there and offered their lap-dance services. I couldnt see much but that there was another door to a darkened area.
I declined and drove home with the window open to dispel the odor of the strongest bad perfume I ever contacted. And all I did was walk in the place.

They are on BP and have a website too. Pix on BP might be real, on the website not.

http://www.luckyxrated.com/

This looks like the same website they used for that suffolk lap dance place that was on sunrise highway in babylon right before the bowling alley. Seems like they moved locations.

went there myself, but...3 woc ans super dark with black light all over. One of them look familiar from another place...maybe that place in central islip, but not sure

Been to this place three times. Once in bohemia, another when it was in deer park and they recently move to bay shore which is very close to me. 60 for the house and as usual the the girls ask for an outrageous tip, but what else are you gonna do at 3 am. This was my second turn with a short latina with a great ass. Sweet tits to. She goes by the name j-lynn. Bj was good but she kept making this little annoying moaning sound. Environment is the same as previous locales. Black lights, seperate room with the dirty couches lol. There was an ugly russian there besides her. In dp they had 2 cute black girls as well. Anyway damages were 200. 60 + tip i gave. 140... I know its steep but something had to be done that night. I got her number so i wont be going back. Hope this was helpful

Last edited: