Hotels near Roosevelt Field mall

I was going to visit a young Latina in one of the hotels in this area. It's right on Stewart Ave. Its been mentioned here before as a Latina hotspot. The girl looked tgtbt but she said over and over it was her. I hit her up on short notice, I was 10 minutes away, and she said no problem. I know these girls have handlers or ppl answering the phone, but the way the conversation was going, I felt like I was being set up. I've been doing this long enough and when I feel the slightest bit uneasy, I bail.
I've seen Sophia Belle in other locations in this area, closer to the old Source mall with zero issues but that's b/c I know her and she's trusted.
Anyone ever have issues at this place, or heard of stings at these locations? I'm probably being paranoid, but like I said, if my hooker spidey senses go off, I'm out.
Any info would be greatly appreciated b/c I would have luv'd to try this girl out.

Always go with your gut. ALWAYS.

My gut was on point once in Riverhead this crew. 2 girls and 2 dudes tried to play me. I snatched that money from this mixed pro with the quickness right out her bra. The old " let me grab the condoms from the other room" trick. I wasn't having it. 2 dudes came in and were telling me they need the money it's evidence. I was laughing and I walked away laughing.

Better to trust your instincts if it doesn't feel right. I'm not sure if we are talking about the same hotel on Stewart but the one I'm thinking of is a chain. Saw a Latina there a few years back when a reputable girl I saw there was well reviewed at a now US defunct review site. You didn't mention this girl by name or where you found her but I suppose that is what is more sketchy and the reason the spider senses told you it felt wrong.