Hot slutty NPFP MILF's...... Are they worth it?

When they want money then they come on these sites. There is no shortage of dicks for a Nympho in this World. Every corner, every road, every shop there are eyes checking them out and a dick saluting them.
There is no shortage of hot slutty women 40+ running around our parts. Married, divorced, single. They can usually be identified quickly by trying to dress and act like 18-25 year old girls. Tight yoga pants, revealing tops, no ring or a big ring. Sometimes bigger the ring bigger the whore. You can find them in grocery stores, gyms, parks, malls.
If you are relatively in shape, good looking and a 25-35 year old male you can have these women all day. If you have some game and PUA skills it’s easy.

however what I’ve found is a large percentage of them are on psych meds, really mental off the rails. Sometimes the more professional their career the crazy they are, personality wise and in bed. They have so many toxic traits and drama around them that often it’s not worth fucking more than once or twice. Huge headaches and problems arise from them where It reminds me of why the aspect of paying a provider is sometimes worth the stress free nature of having to deal with a nutcase. There are elements to the NP4P pickups that are fun but often it’s not worth the squeeze. Had another experience like this last week hence why I’m letting it out.

billyS

Reign of Terror
So many good points in this post I had to make it its own thread and open it up for discussion and stories of conquest.

Lol, when I was first reading this I was like @Massy , shut up you're spilling a lot of my secrets.

But honestly I agree with so much of this.
One thing I'll slightly disagree with ..."If you are relatively in shape, good looking and a 25-35 year old male you can have these women all day".
I would just expand the age range up a little because I'm out of that range but do well in Atlantic City with the MILF's when I choose to go that way.

Man- I’m jealous…I think?
Tempted to drive down this path, but who needs the headaches.

I work with a married guy- Either side of 60- Would suggest average looking, friendly, outgoing

Sunk his teeth into 2 divorced women- All they want is a decent meal and a hotel bed afterwards - NSA fucking- for now, he claims..

He had to turn one away- Her appetite for sex was too much for him, 3-4x a week.

I need to get out more

If you follow the coverage of such things you will note a major uptick in articles on women experiencing mid-life spiraling.

It is approaching epidemic proportions. Many affairs. Lots of divorce. Husbands suddenly being told, "I love you but I am not in love with you anymore." Gives the old cliches about male mid-life crisis a real run for its money.

The ironic thing is that, like their male counterparts frequently find out, they get divorced and find their are no happier than they were before. Much "second thoughts" five, three to five years out, and attempts to reconnect that are frequently - and emphatically - met with, "Not on your life. Your nuts,", reactions from the former husbands.

I am a firm believer in equality between the sexes, but this kind of "I want to be just like any man" wasn't in their best interest.

It weird. If a decent looking older guy wants to get a younger girl, he needs to be in shape , good looking and needs to have the appearance of someone who has a lot of money. But If a older milf wants to hook up with a younger guy, she just needs to walk into a bar with her make up done and she can have her pick of any younger single guy willing to bang her out for the night.

I have dipped into the Middle Aged and older milfs. The lesson I’ve learned is to offer to pay them. That way there's no emotion. It’s a business transaction. The first woman I banged after splitting with my ex was a 48 manhasset gilf who had a fuck pad in the basement of a house in bellmore. I was 37. She was a great filthy slutty fuck. But she was psycho. Calls of just flat out screaming at 2 am, offering to pick my kids up from school, no thanks. I blocked her. The next 4-5 women I hooked up with, I offered to pay them. They looked at me crazy asking why. I said I’m paying them so there’s no emotional connection or attachment. They all worked out great. All of them were really fun fucks. And when I was done, there was no arguing or calls in the middle of the night . They got the hint.

So I bring to your attention an interesting situation ...I think.
I run a business that has more than 1 location. Decided I need to put out an ad for help both for management & workers. Get a response from a woman with a hispanic name. I call the contact # and nowadays NOONE answers there phone so I send a text introducing myself & why I called. Think nothing of it, until.....
I get a call back an hour later with "Hello is this _ _ _ _ _ _? in an almost giggly, excited tone from an older (as in older than 21) sounding hispanic female voice.Turns out it is a woman who worked directly for me almost 24 years ago.
She was a subordinate and I did not want to shit were I ate but We Absolutely Flirted like fuckin crazy. Right up until the day. That I was being transfered and taking on a new position. In line with that was the fact that she had put her notice in to pursue going back to school for the career she had in El Salvador. So I determined that my last week I would go further and see what happens. She really was not the most beautiful nor curvy figured lass but had the sexiest "fuck me" demanor about her, always with a smile or laughing and a naturally plump set of DSLs that had me wondering what could be & rock hard any time we brushed against each other or flirted. Found out from a coworker that she had definitely told people she was into me. She had a crappy arranged marraige(soon to be Ex) and a son. One day I found the opportunity to take her home from work by staying needlessly later myself, thinking Game On!
Within the 20 min ride to her apartment, we brushed and touched hands flirted and talked, and she told me to stop just after we entered the complex, where the flirting turned to a short make out session with roaming hands. Told me she would have me in but her son was home with a sitter. So proceeded to drive to her section and dropped her off. More flirting and brushing against each other at work the next few days, making plans to see each other outside work that never came to fruition.
So the conundrum is what to do now.
Based on 3 phone calls yesterday to try and arrange meeting for "an interview", she is flirtatious as ever. Then tells me that she tested + for COVID so can't meet in person for a week. But says "you have my # call me any time".
The parameters:
  • I'm separated Not Divorced, by mutual agreement but part of that is not to embarrass anyone by having any relationships visible to either family or kids(even though they're grown). I still take care of her financially in a large way. That's our gig, It works, please don't criticize.
  • I have a GF for 10 years now, that I am actually Very comitted to, and who is incredibly satisfying to me. But to be honest, we have split up 2-3 times for about a month at a clip.(hence my Sophia B dalliances in the past) and right now we seem to be heading for another.
  • My GF & I have been working together for 5 of the past 10 years and thus far been able to manage that relationship.But the bottom line is should I even indulge the fantasy...Worlds could Collide
So many unanswered questions: But the first is how / where to initiate first meet. And Not fuck it up for either the NPFP opportunity nor to lose a possibly still very skilled worker.
Your UG thoughts??

I run a business that has more than 1 location. Decided I need to put out an ad for help both for management & workers. Get a response from a woman with a hispanic name. I call the contact # and nowadays NOONE answers there phone so I send a text introducing myself & why I called. Think nothing of it, until.....
I get a call back an hour later with "Hello is this _ _ _ _ _ _? in an almost giggly, excited tone from an older (as in older than 21) sounding hispanic female voice.Turns out it is a woman who worked directly for me almost 24 years ago.
She was a subordinate and I did not want to shit were I ate but We Absolutely Flirted like fuckin crazy. Right up until the day. That I was being transfered and taking on a new position. In line with that was the fact that she had put her notice in to pursue going back to school for the career she had in El Salvador. So I determined that my last week I would go further and see what happens. She really was not the most beautiful nor curvy figured lass but had the sexiest "fuck me" demanor about her, always with a smile or laughing and a naturally plump set of DSLs that had me wondering what could be & rock hard any time we brushed against each other or flirted. Found out from a coworker that she had definitely told people she was into me. She had a crappy arranged marraige(soon to be Ex) and a son. One day I found the opportunity to take her home from work by staying needlessly later myself, thinking Game On!
Within the 20 min ride to her apartment, we brushed and touched hands flirted and talked, and she told me to stop just after we entered the complex, where the flirting turned to a short make out session with roaming hands. Told me she would have me in but her son was home with a sitter. So proceeded to drive to her section and dropped her off. More flirting and brushing against each other at work the next few days, making plans to see each other outside work that never came to fruition.
Based on 3 phone calls yesterday to try and arrange meeting for "an interview", she is flirtatious as ever. Then tells me that she tested + for COVID so can't meet in person for a week. But says "you have my # call me any time".
The parameters:
  • I'm separated Not Divorced, by mutual agreement but part of that is not to embarrass anyone by having any relationships visible to either family or kids(even though they're grown). I still take care of her financially in a large way. That's our gig, It works, please don't criticize.
  • I have a GF for 10 years now, that I am actually Very comitted to, and who is incredibly satisfying to me. But to be honest, we have split up 2-3 times for about a month at a clip.(hence my Sophia B dalliances in the past) and right now we seem to be heading for another.
  • My GF & I have been working together for 5 of the past 10 years and thus far been able to manage that relationship.But the bottom line is should I even indulge the fantasy...Worlds could Collide
So many unanswered questions: But the first is how / where to initiate first meet. And Not fuck it up for either the NPFP opportunity nor to lose a possibly still very skilled worker.
Your UG thoughts??
For starters I think you have to see how she looks, I believe you said its been 24 years since you last saw her?

If you like what you see then I would take her out for a drink or 2 close to a short stay and see how the vibe is. If you both feeling it I would ask her if she wants to grab a room and tell her you are going to devour her. That you have been starving for that poundcake for 24 years! Its time to give each other what you know you both want.

Worlds collide if you only get sloppy, this other woman may be married or with someone as well. You both may have something to lose, therefore neither will risk getting sloppy or caught. You won't know until you broach the subject. Thats why a few drinks and test the waters. Its not cheating to have a drink with a former co-worker.

Keep us posted!

For starters I think you have to see how she looks, I believe you said its been 24 years since you last saw her?

If you like what you see then I would take her out for a drink or 2 close to a short stay and see how the vibe is. If you both feeling it I would ask her if she wants to grab a room and tell her you are going to devour her. That you have been starving for that poundcake for 24 years! Its time to give each other what you know you both want.

Worlds collide if you only get sloppy, this other woman may be married or with someone as well. You both may have something to lose, therefore neither will risk getting sloppy or caught. You won't know until you broach the subject. Thats why a few drinks and test the waters. Its not cheating to have a drink with a former co-worker.

Keep us posted!
You're right but, I was talking with a buddy of mine & said. You know I almost don't really care what she looks like,(within limits). You gotta figure faces don't change much so she may have gained a few pounds. She could have used a lil meat on her bones back in the day I haven't aged so gracefully myself.

billyS

Reign of Terror
The parameters:
Your UG thoughts??
Once she is out of her Covid protocol meet her for lunch.

See if she still turns you on. If yes then you are going to have to decide if it's more important to fuck her or hire her.

If you hire her then you can take your time and let the tension build again.

But one thing I would watch out for is if she is totally single now. Fucking a married woman in a bad relationship is different than fucking a single mom.

Once she is out of her Covid protocol meet her for lunch.

See if she still turns you on. If yes then you are going to have to decide if it's more important to fuck her or hire her.

If you hire her then you can take your time and let the tension build again.

But one thing I would watch out for is if she is totally single now. Fucking a married woman in a bad relationship is different than fucking a single mom.
The catch is ..If she turns me on I absolutely CAN NOT hire her. I only took the chance then because neither of us were still working at the same place & her not at all for the same Company.
Also she is most likely a single mom ...if not even a grandma in her late 40's
BTW I mis spoke phone calls started Monday evening through yesterday.
My buddy said to call her after a couple days "just to see how she's feeling" and see if convo leads me anywhere as to her State of mind. Problem is I don't want to flirt too much if she is dead set on gaining a position.
However, I've resolved myself to doing just that either tonight or tomorrow morning.

The parameters:
Your UG thoughts??
I think meeting for lunch is the best opener-

One thing to consider, I suppose, is ( making a presumption you own the business) if things should ever go sideways in a new relationship with her, what would be the fallout as a business owner.

Could she be vindictive?

The parameters:
Your UG thoughts??
Be strong. Don’t do it. Pussy from the past isn’t always sweeter. She had her chance 24 years ago and she’s way past her prime. Keep it streamlined

You work with the GF. That’s problematic enough. Hiring this one is a bad idea. Just the flirting, even if she’s the only one doing it, the GF will pick up on and *BOOM*.

Fuck around and not hire her, unless you told her upfront and she OK’ed it, is asking for a situation.

This one sounds like work, and it’s suppose to be fun.

So ...
Sorry for the slow Follow Up. Been crazy busy with work and other personal projects I have going on. Had about an hour long conversation with her after some borderlinie flirtatous texting. Highlights as follows:
  • She said she was not seeking the position but feel free to call anytime & catch up(whew):)
  • She is actually older than I thought.Early 50's:confused:
  • She is divorced and volunteered this info:cool:
  • Was as fun to talk with as ever. Even if it leads nowhere:)
  • Claims not to be wanting to be in a complicated situation with me and she even remembered wifes name !!:eek:
  • Yet SHE still, was the one who called me and texted me twice after the conversation:rolleyes:
  • Also said we should get together in person to continue conversation(which was a Legit hour??):cool:
So I let it simmer for a week and will call / text her later today to see about setting up.
  • At worst it will be coffee & chatter with an old friend
  • at best we still find each other attractive and it will be a slow play where things escalate over time.(I know, I know ...it's already been as slow play!)

You work with the GF. That’s problematic enough. Hiring this one is a bad idea. Just the flirting, even if she’s the only one doing it, the GF will pick up on and *BOOM*.

Fuck around and not hire her, unless you told her upfront and she OK’ed it, is asking for a situation.

This one sounds like work, and it’s suppose to be fun.
Agreed ...see above. I'll only be putting in the work when I actually have free time for it though. And as stated she is good company no matter what. And oh yeah ...her english has improved dramatically which helps.