Hot 'Lanta

Gentleman,
In the words of Beavis & Butthead " I have been to the mountain top and it is good" would be an understatement about Atlanta. I just returned on what was allegedly a week long business trip in Atlanta. While I did not hit any of the famous atlanta strip clubs. I found what only can be described as heaven here on earth!. Before leaving for the trip I did soem internet recon on where to go, plus talking to a friend of mine. He directed me to a website for help. Let me tell you the amount of Brazilian girl houses in Atlanta is staggering. On monday i visited one that I would end up hitting twice more including this morning right before going to the airport wheer I am right now and seriously debating staying for the weekend due to the delays. In total i hit 4 separate houses one like a mentioned 3 times. each house the damage was 200 for an hour of pure sexual bliss! Each house had girls rating from 8 -10 with 6 or 7 girls at each. I have eben to Brazil this is the only thing I have come close to hitting in the States. I am seriously considering taking a week vacation down here just to hit each place as many times as possible without going totally broke. The gilrs were spectacular! Total GFE experience anything goes. I felt like a friggin' King each and everytime. I have to keep pinching myself because honestly I think I have died and gone to heaven or that I am dreaming. The house I hit three times was unreal the girls were between 20 and 30 years old all smoking hot brazilains all enjoying their jobs. So my brothers invade the Atalnta again but please don't burn it down. check out eros that is wheer I found the one house I repeatly hit, yesbrazil, a beautiful girl named rebecca rocked my world the first time there, I went back the next day and had a double with her and a chick named rio who was old for the house at 35 but looked 25. I went back today for a different taste and tried Yasmin who was equally outstanding!

Gentleman,
In the words of Beavis & Butthead " I have been to the mountain top and it is good" would be an understatement about Atlanta. I just returned on what was allegedly a week long business trip in Atlanta. While I did not hit any of the famous atlanta strip clubs. I found what only can be described as heaven here on earth!. Before leaving for the trip I did soem internet recon on where to go, plus talking to a friend of mine. He directed me to a website for help. Let me tell you the amount of Brazilian girl houses in Atlanta is staggering. On monday i visited one that I would end up hitting twice more including this morning right before going to the airport wheer I am right now and seriously debating staying for the weekend due to the delays. In total i hit 4 separate houses one like a mentioned 3 times. each house the damage was 200 for an hour of pure sexual bliss! Each house had girls rating from 8 -10 with 6 or 7 girls at each. I have eben to Brazil this is the only thing I have come close to hitting in the States. I am seriously considering taking a week vacation down here just to hit each place as many times as possible without going totally broke. The gilrs were spectacular! Total GFE experience anything goes. I felt like a friggin' King each and everytime. I have to keep pinching myself because honestly I think I have died and gone to heaven or that I am dreaming. The house I hit three times was unreal the girls were between 20 and 30 years old all smoking hot brazilains all enjoying their jobs. So my brothers invade the Atalnta again but please don't burn it down. check out eros that is wheer I found the one house I repeatly hit, yesbrazil, a beautiful girl named rebecca rocked my world the first time there, I went back the next day and had a double with her and a chick named rio who was old for the house at 35 but looked 25. I went back today for a different taste and tried Yasmin who was equally outstanding!
Now you have piqued my interest. I will be in the ATL next week on business and would like to pay a visit. Please post all the details.