Hot Asian in commack 516-757-8331

Saw this ad for a bit while I was crawling around figured give it a try. In an infamous hotel in commack that is known for mirrors and themed rooms so I thought it could b fun. Quoted 130/160. Ok give it a try. Call for room # and am told for another 70 can go to Greece. Never had Asian a so I’m I interested. Get there and am let in by a 60 something female. Decent small frame aged face. Get disrobed and she has had work done. Decent body but very flabby/flat but. Proceeded to give me a great bbj. Licks and kisses sides head and underside A little taint tickle. Ball sucking , DT and ball sucking while DT! A little PM that was in perfect synch with DT. With the mirrors this is good. Time to get to the deed. She lays on her back and time to plow. She is small but gives me the “you so big” line. Decide to shut her up and switch back to bbj. Now the coup de grace. She lays on her back and I go to Greece. She says she’s small so go slow. I start slow but pick up rhythm and depth. She can take a pounding. Due to certain meds I’m having difficulty finishing so I tell her I want bbjcim. Goes ATM without skipping a beat and I finish. Lady is a freak. 200 all in. A little over 1/2 hr. Fun adventure with the mirrors but I think I need to lose weight. Worth the trip if you can over the fact that she is def in her 60s. Body is decent some saggy parts and face is ok. But overall experience was a 10 for me. Worth the trip.