Horny Goat Weed

billyS

Reign of Terror
So even though I'm pushing 60 I'm not ready for V yet.
My complaint is that most times for these quickies with uncooperative girls little Billy doesn't get fully hard before I cum.
Gfe sessions and sessions at places like 1f and Sanford are not a problem. But every once in a while I like to go for a SS with a slim young black girl for $70. Problem is there is never any fore play.
So any way I bought some Horny goat weed at GNC. 600 MG a capsule.
I popped two before seeing a provider last week and got very hard from just her stroking me.
I also noticed I was much thicker than usual.
Pretty much the same thing a few nights ago, unreal thickness but this time not as hard. This was a SS like I described above.

So I'm asking, anyone have any experience with horny goat weed?
Can anyone recommend a dosage??
Should I mix it with anything else?

Just get a prescription for sildenafil 20 mg 90 tablets fill it through blink health for $60 problem solved I sometimes cut the 20's in half just for a nice boost. BTW I saw Kathy from Venezuela a few weeks ago still a great experience.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Just get a prescription for sildenafil 20 mg 90 tablets fill it through blink health for $60 problem solved I sometimes cut the 20's in half just for a nice boost. BTW I saw Kathy from Venezuela a few weeks ago still a great experience.
You talking 1f/Sanford Kathy?
I thought she started going down hill over the summer, rolls of tummy flab and rote uninspired sessions. But then the last time I saw her she slimmed down and stepped it up and she is back on my list

Anyway I'm trying to avoid the Rx stuff. Still have a significant other and I don't want to leave a paper trail.
Also when you save Blink are you talking about the work out place?

I thought she started going down hill over the summer, rolls of tummy flab and rote uninspired sessions. But then the last time I saw her she slimmed down and stepped it up and she is back on my list

Anyway I'm trying to avoid the Rx stuff. Still have a significant other and I don't want to leave a paper trail.
Billy
Have your MD send a script to Stop & Shop Pharmacy fpr 20mg pills. Stop in 1st and tell them your info and you want to go outside your insurance using their discount coupons. My MD sent script for 90 X6renewal (every 30 days) Cost was $50 or so.

Problem with OTC herbal stuff is you don't know what you are getting and (according to consumer reports) may vary in strength from bottle to bottle.

Yes 1F Kathy It's hard to believe I've been fucking her for probably 18 years. She was looking good when I saw her and she always gives me the royal treatment.

Blink health is a legit web site. You have your Dr. call in a prescription for sildenafil 20mg 90 tabs. It's the generic of V and it works great. Then you go to the website pay for the pills about $60 and print out a single use health insurance card. you give it to the pharmacist and you get the pills. I've been using them for about two years now. CVS just stopped accepting their insurance but Rite Aid does so don't try to fill it at CVS.

That gas station stuff is shit from china and dangerous don't use it.

Yes 1F Kathy It's hard to believe I've been fucking her for probably 18 years. She was looking good when I saw her and she always gives me the royal treatment.

Blink health is a legit web site. You have your Dr. call in a prescription for sildenafil 20mg 90 tabs. It's the generic of V and it works great. Then you go to the website pay for the pills about $60 and print out a single use health insurance card. you give it to the pharmacist and you get the pills. I've been using them for about two years now. CVS just stopped accepting their insurance but Rite Aid does so don't try to fill it at CVS..
I used to get all my insurance medical supplies from CVS and also the NY Rx Card for getting off-insurance generic V. Last time I went they tried to charge me 10X the previous price as they didn't take any off insurance coupons anymore. So I transferred all my stuff to Stop & Shop Pharmacy (they were all to happy to transfer everything) and they charged me even less than Rx card and bling - $50 for 90 20 mg pills.
That gas station stuff is shit from china and dangerous don't use it.
ditto

billyS

Reign of Terror
Naydu always calls me when Kathy is in town but I felt she was mailing it in for a while. But yeah considering I've been fucking her for about 15 years she has held up good.
Blink health is a legit web site. You have your Dr. call in a prescription for sildenafil 20mg 90 tabs. It's the generic of V and it works great. Then you go to the website pay for the pills .
Again, paying on a website leaves a trail.

Horny Goat Weed is used quite extensively in Traditional Chinese Medicine for libido and backaches and as a kidney yang warming tonic. It is known as "yin yang huo" and the Latin botanical name is epimedium. As a raw powder in a gelatin pill it has little effect. At a Chinese herb store it is very cheap compared to costly ginseng and deer antler, cordyceps and other sexual stimulants. It is only about seven US dollars per pound. It can be a very powerful sexual tonic when boiled in a closed pot with other herbs, a little ginseng, Huang chi (astragalus) goji, fresh ginger, prepared rehmannia root, duzhong (eucommia). Unlike western drugs, these herbs increase the health and vitality of the kidney genitourinary system and are said to increase longevity and sexual prowess into old age. They stimulate sexual activity and general health and also replenish your system. rice and beans (non GMO if available) are also excellent for the kidney genitourinary system and because they are very balanced foods (not too yin or too yang) they can be consumed copiously with no fear of creating imbalance in the body. You always have to be a little careful with herbs or drugs as they possess extreme qualities and are not to be used in excess as they could damage the system. A gas station herbal pill is a bit of a risk as is any pill.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I have noticed thicker and longer erections when aroused and using the horny goat weed right before seeing a provider. Pretty much impaled Lily at the Merrick amp last week.
When I say thicker and longer I'm not talking about like in those bullshit ads for penis enlargement, but in comparison to the ones I've been getting with so so non-gfe providers the past few years.