Hooker Dialogue

This will take some time. As I said been out of the game. So I find this one and need to be verified, spent most of Sunday back and forth, finally get the OK. Along the process we had discussed going out for a drink. I am too old for pump and dump, like to enjoy the scene, any way I digress. So she sends her address with this caveat :
my hubby and I are well known in the area ! WHAT ? So I said "you are scaring me". With that she goes ballistic, " I will never speak to you etc. I mean WTF ? So she says hubby all cool w/ this, is/was her best customer. Yea right till the shotgun comes out. You can't make this shit up.

This will take some time. As I said been out of the game. So I find this one and need to be verified, spent most of Sunday back and forth, finally get the OK. Along the process we had discussed going out for a drink. I am too old for pump and dump, like to enjoy the scene, any way I digress. So she sends her address with this caveat :
my hubby and I are well known in the area ! WHAT ? So I said "you are scaring me". With that she goes ballistic, " I will never speak to you etc. I mean WTF ? So she says hubby all cool w/ this, is/was her best customer. Yea right till the shotgun comes out. You can't make this shit up.
I want to know what they're well known FOR!?!