Hood Report Williamsport Pa (i Am In Here) Little League "club Fred"

What's up to my hobbyists.

Yea I moved and now live in Williamsport PA. So far I have been checking out the place. They have a strip club called Club Fred (it's bring your own bottle). That is beyond ghetto, that is trailer park ghetto. I haven't checked out the place yet but I live 10 minutes away from the place. I plan to check it out. Heard rumors about it. Williamsport PA have more women here than men for the record.

I drove around the projects, a couple hos around but I never really looked deep into it. I dropped the wife to the factory to work. I saw an older white woman, my wife found her texts on my phone so I fell back before it got serious. Long story short I went to see the Older white woman anyway last night to "get intelligence" on the area. I drove into fourth street. I got out the car and this little black dude was pimping a fat white girl. A young kid though, being that I been in the game many years,hobbyist know my track record.

Basically he was on the phone talking about "your ho chose me blah blah", I was a bit disgusted. He a young pimp though when he realize you only fight over "fine hos" he will learn his lesson. So I sat down next to the older white woman. She talked about her "mixed" kids. I was like oh yea i tend to see black men live off women. She was like "yea they do". I was like "not me baby" I work and I pay the money on the house every month. She was like "oh ok". I looked at her teeth and I knew she was a drug addict. She claim she was never a prostitute. I was like "oh ok". In my mind I was like she fucking free because nobody will pay her.

So I said what's deal with girls here. She was like yea "their are hos" you know you have to look around. I was like ok.

I didn't see nothing "even getting involved with down here". If you look better than my wife than maybe. Haven't seen it yet.

Anyway, I talked to her and you know how you "size up a woman" to even fuck her. I was like this is a no go LOL.

Anyway man, going to Club Fred soon to see if I can get a phone number.

Updates later

I will be back in in New York for a deposition June 11.

They have a strip club called Club Fred (it's bring your own bottle). That is beyond ghetto, that is trailer park ghetto.
A lot of places in NJ have strip clubs & go-go clubs that follow the same rule. BYOB seems to be the norm in certain states due to their alcohol consumption laws.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Irv, when did you get married? In your previous posts you talked about a white girl friend.
Did you bring that dog you used to keep tied up in your yard?

lol

Na I married a half black/puerto rican woman. LOL Billy

Well Williamsport has a few dogs here you don't even have to pay for.

This is a very conservative republican town. You would think they would have better looking women. Well the wives look good, let me not say that.

The trophy blonde wives are attractive in this little town.

I plan to come back to New York for a deposition June 11 and I plan to sleep over in New Jersey.

Man

Married life is not what it is cracked up to be. See what happens when you marry for love and not money. Your miserable.

I should have married for a well off woman and said screw this "love" thing