Honey Dew Spa 45 Ave and Parsons 929-281-3363

So decided to check this place out. Texted number and made appointment for the other day with CiCi for when they opened to be first in line. LOL. Buzzed up, and nice quick peck on lips. Used the head real quick and then into room near bathroom with king sized bed. I gave her the $280 for the hour, and she excused herself to put it away while asking me to get ready for the shower.

Came back in, took off her over sized shirt to reveal that killer body. I am assuming it was the same CiCi that @anon1970 mentioned as we all know they sometimes "change names". She has the belly tat of what looks like a giant deer from top of her box to bellybutton. She is as described in prior posts. Off to the shower. That is where the fun starts! I lay face down and she starts soaping me up from head to toes. Pays a LOT of attention to the ass, as well as my cock and balls from underneath. First rinse, and then takes toothpaste and starts alternating between rimming, and sucking my balls and my cock. I am in heaven! She also basically tongue fucked my ass. Did a little body slide with some gel which was hot with her nips all over me, and kissing my neck. Turn over and she takes a shot of listerine and starts soaping the front. Slides up and jams her tongue in my mouth while P2P almost going in. Very hot.

Slides down and takes me in her mouth, all the while moaning and looking up at me. Lots of eye contact and moaning. Body slide starts now on the front, while sucking me and titty fucking. One point she is kneeling on table sucking the boys and I reach for her box. She is wet and my finger goes right in. I start playing with her ass, and no resistance. At that point she swings into 69. I give her a little rim with no stopping, and dine a little. While I dine, I am able to get my thumb in her ass with no resistance either! Ok she says bedroom time! We must have been in shower for 30 minutes. Both have some more listerine and off we go to bed.

I lay down and she makes her way up my body kissing and sucking. Plays with my nips for a while which I like as I am fingering her again. Tells me she wants to suck my dick again and gets in between my legs. Next thing I know, she pushes my legs up and starts rimming again, and alternates between the boys and my cock! Once again I am in heaven! Swings around into 69 for more dining, ass fingering and light rimming for her which she really seems to enjoy. At this point I am running at 100 mph my dick is ready. While in 69 she slips on the cover and slowly lowers herself in RCG. GREAT SIGHT watching her take it in and out. Unfortunately at that point I only lasted 10 minutes if that, and blew in the cover. Cleans me with hot towel and lays on my to talk about different things. She then asks if I want her to suck me off again. Told her she can try, but honestly might not happen. She is a trooper and tries for almost ten minutes, but he wasn't getting to full mast. She laughed and said " I sucky too much and he is tired".

All in all, great time, and well worth it IMO. Will repeat. She did tell me Monday's there is a Spanish chic there. Showed me her pic and she looks HOT! Helen is in LA and returns here on the 15th she said. Told me she would text me when she is back, and I should try her. Happy mongering and be safe fellas.

Got another text from CiCi. Said there was a new girl named Angel. So like any horny monger, off I went! I get there and is greeted by CiCi with a hug and kiss. Introduced to Angel and said it was $200/HR but only masage and cfs. No table shower or nuru. I said eff it. I'm here already.
Into the room and off withbthe clothes. A quick wash and rinse and back into the room. Massage was okay. She hit the spots that needed hitting. Back and legs. Good medium pressure all around. Slight teasing the twig and berries.
On the flip, 69, daty, fiv, no fia. Cbj, no kissing. Cg, rcg, mish and finish in the bag ds. Time was left so she gave me a leg massage close to the crotch area. Hot towel clean up and out the door.
Damage:$200/HR

So I hear there was a new girl so I had to try her out. Got buzzed in and greeted by Lindy. Hug and a little lfk to start the ball rolling.
Off to the room. This time it's the one with the extra door next to the bathroom. Slow tease with dfk while we help each other undress. It was easier for me cause all she had on was this two piece bikini. Took me all but two seconds to take them off of her. Lol!
The table shower session began with a nice thorough washing in all the cracks and crevices. Special attention to Jr and his friends. Rinsed off and she slathers on the nuru gel all over us and she slides all over my back like a horny snake. Licking and nibbling all over my back, ears, slight rimming and my legs. Then she slides her hand underneath to stroke me for a bit all the while licking my asscheeks. On the flip, bbbj while fondling my nuts. I motion for 69 and she obliges. Slides right over on top of me and I eat her out. Clean shaven and tasty. We go at it for a few minutes with fiv and FIA thrown in for variety. Both of us are really worked up by this point so rinse and back tonthe room.
Back in we dfk and fondle each other then fall onto the bed. Daty and date ensue for a few minutes until she couldn't take it anymore. On went the cover and we start in mish, side mish, then ds. The sight of her with her ass up in the air and face down finally got to me. I pulled out and ripped the cover off and came over her ass. I drop on top of her with Jr still between her cheeks and she squeezes him using her glute muscles. It felt great but I was spent.
Back to the shower for a quick wash and rinse. Dried off and dressed and out the door.
House: $280/hr
Tip: None, included in house fee.

Helen came back so I had to see her again. Made an appointment around 1pm. (She's not a morning person! Lol!) Got to the door and she's happy to see me and remembers me from our last session. Full on dfk right in the greeting room and she drags me to the back room.
Once in the room she turns up the heat with dfk, grabbing and rubbing Jr and the boys, moaning and giggling all the time. She somehow gets my pants and underwear off and starts a preview bbbj while I'm still wearing my shirt. I quickly undress but don't disturb her while she's on her knees getting reacquainted with Jr. I didn't want to pop so off to the ts!
Once laid facedown on the Ts, she lathers me up and washes everywhere. I mean every nook and cranny and then some I didn't know I had! Lol! Lots of giggling and laughing from both of us. Rinse off and the nuru gel gets slathered over both of us. She's slippin' and slidin' all over the place. Then she sits on my back with her shaved pussy running up and down my spine. She then puts one of my legs between hers and slides her pussy up and down it as well. Same for the other leg. All the while nibbling and sucking on my ears and making little moaning noises. Then she gets between my legs and slides both arms under me and strokes Jr using her palms. Oh the sensation!!! On the flip she sits on my pelvis with Jr between her legs. P2P action ensues while she leans back and just uses her pussy to rub Jr. Fuuuuuuucccckkkk!!!!! I blew a load all over both our stomachs. Now I feel like I ran a marathon! Wash and rinse and back to the room.
Back inside we lay down for some cuddle time cause you know us guys are fragile after blowing a load. Cuddle time quickly turns into a make out session with dfk and full access to everywhere. Jr begins to wake up so on went the cover and a nice and slow mish turns into bbbjcim.
Quick rinse in the shower and out the door.
House: $280/hr
Tip: None, included in house fee

Texted them twice and got a different price every time. I’ll skip for now till they get more consistent. Once was told 260 and once 320. Also, does anyone know if the Twitter pics are real?

Texted them twice and got a different price every time. I’ll skip for now till they get more consistent. Once was told 260 and once 320. Also, does anyone know if the Twitter pics are real?
The daisy Duke shorts one and the one with the girl on all fours are their real pics. Prices? They've been consistent at $200/30 minutes and $280/60 minutes. They did run a one day special qith $20 off. Maybe you called them at that time. IIRC, it was last week. I wanna say Sunday?

They actually started to post and I text was told it’s open 2 ladies available but not CiCi. She be back maybe next week. So as for the other number that another spot but it’s more $$$ so I pass as my questions wasn’t being answer.