Honey Dew Spa 45 Ave and Parsons 929-281-3363

So I get a text from CiCi of PBS fame. Said she's working at a new place on Parsons. Made an appointment and went right away. She buzzes me in from downstairs and I walk up a flight of stairs. Nice new clean place from what I see. No smells or odors. We hug and lfk for old times sake and head to the room. Looks like there are three or four rooms there.
She helps me undress and we head to the shower. It's one of those walk in showers with some room to play. There's also a stool for the japanese style bath. We lather up and she's rubbing her body all over mine and Jr is t full attention by now. She has me sit on the stool and starts to rub her soapy body all over mine. She turns around and slides her ass over Jr and almost inserts him in. But not in! Driving me crazy as I roam all over her body. Moans and groans coming from both of us. I tell her I need to get to the bed! She laughs and rinse us off.
We head back to the room and now we're in full on gfe mode! DFK, roaming all over. Making sounds you only hear at the zoo. She pushes me into the bed and bbbj with dt. Almost cim but managed to get a cover on and started in cg, rcg, Mish, and finished in doggy. I'm exhausted by that time and collapse on top of her. Breathing hard. I finally cone around and roll off her and we head back to the shower for a quick wash. Dress and out the door. I gave her $140 tip for old times sake. Now that I know where she is, I'm definitely going back there.
Damage: $160/hrs
Tip: $140 for old times sake

So I get a text from CiCi of PBS fame. Said she's working at a new place on Parsons. Made an appointment and went right away. She buzzes me in from downstairs and I walk up a flight of stairs. Nice new clean place from what I see. No smells or odors. We hug and lfk for old times sake and head to the room. Looks like there are three or four rooms there.
She helps me undress and we head to the shower. It's one of those walk in showers with some room to play. There's also a stool for the japanese style bath. We lather up and she's rubbing her body all over mine and Jr is t full attention by now. She has me sit on the stool and starts to rub her soapy body all over mine. She turns around and slides her ass over Jr and almost inserts him in. But not in! Driving me crazy as I roam all over her body. Moans and groans coming from both of us. I tell her I need to get to the bed! She laughs and rinse us off.
We head back to the room and now we're in full on gfe mode! DFK, roaming all over. Making sounds you only hear at the zoo. She pushes me into the bed and bbbj with dt. Almost cim but managed to get a cover on and started in cg, rcg, Mish, and finished in doggy. I'm exhausted by that time and collapse on top of her. Breathing hard. I finally cone around and roll off her and we head back to the shower for a quick wash. Dress and out the door. I gave her $140 tip for old times sake. Now that I know where she is, I'm definitely going back there.
Damage: $160/hrs
Tip: $140 for old times sake
Ty
PBS as is Pure Bliss Spa?
Did you see any other girls there?
160? for the hour?

After walking out of another flushing spot I decided to try this place. Easy street parking near by. Buzzed up from the street at the door, up to second floor.
Greeted by CiCi, she very cute and tiny.
place looks clean and remolded possibly. Nice size rooms with full beds.

I’m greeted by Hellen . She’s very pretty. About 5-4, C cup , nice figure. Maybe in her late twenties.
I tell her half hour and she says 200. Wow I wasn’t expecting that. I explained that I only had 180 and she was ok with that
So we jump in the shower and get cleaned up. There’s a little mutual touching , she’s responsive which is exciting, but we move back into the bedroom pretty quickly.
I’m not great at describing the details but in short everything was very good ,BBJ and CFS , not like a 320$ place but real close. I would definitely recommend Hellen.
I didn’t see any other girls and Hellen said she’s leaving in five days. Would definitely go back to see Hellen or try other talent

billyS

Reign of Terror
After walking out of another flushing spot I decided to try this place. Easy street parking near by. Buzzed up from the street at the door, up to second floor.
Greeted by CiCi, she very cute and tiny.
place looks clean and remolded possibly. Nice size rooms with full beds.

I’m greeted by Hellen . She’s very pretty. About 5-4, C cup , nice figure. Maybe in her late twenties.
I tell her half hour and she says 200. Wow I wasn’t expecting that. I explained that I only had 180 and she was ok with that
So we jump in the shower and get cleaned up. There’s a little mutual touching , she’s responsive which is exciting, but we move back into the bedroom pretty quickly.
I’m not great at describing the details but in short everything was very good ,BBJ and CFS , not like a 320$ place but real close. I would definitely recommend Hellen.
I didn’t see any other girls and Hellen said she’s leaving in five days. Would definitely go back to see Hellen or try other talent
So who was CiCi?

I wanted to see CiCi yesterday and when I texted this place they responded with $240 hhr and $280 hr. I asked them if these were their new rates and they texted back saying “these were always our rates.”

I see varying rates being paid from other gents visits. What’s the deal with this place? It sound like they quote you one price but when you get there it’s different when dealing directly with them in person.

Needless to say I passed yesterday because of the price I was quoted.

Thanks

After reading the reviews, I made an appointment with Helen. Get buzzed up and greeted by CiCi with a hug and kiss. Introduced to Helen and got a kiss and hug as well. CiCi told her I'm a good guy so treat me right! Lol!
Off to the room in the back further away from the bathroom. Little bit of lfk while helping me strip for the shower. Into the shower we both go and we're rubbing each other and lathered up. Jr got up so we rinsed off and head back to the room. More lfk and mutual roaming until we fall onto the bed. Dfk ensues and fiv, bbbj, dt, she loves her nipples sucked on so who was I not to oblige? We get into 69 and I'm going to town looking like a glazed donut. I finally had enough so on went the cover and cg, rcg, mish and finally standing ds. That ass just did it for me. Came in the bag and collapsed on the bed.
I lay on the bed with her with her leg over my stomach for a few minutes to catch my breath all the while she's lightly tracing something on my chest. I get a semi wood but time was almost up. Off to the shower again to wash off. Out the door a happy man.
Helen mentioned she may be leaving soon but didn't say when and there will be a new girl starting July 1st. Will definitely go back to see them again. I wonder how much for both of them and can I survive that? Lol!
House: $200/hr
Tip: None
Oh yeah, I want to clarify the pricing structure. It confused some guys. So here it is, straight from both girls.
160-half hour cfs
200-one hour with bbbj, cfs and1 pop
280-one hour with bbbj, cfs and 2 pops
Sorry for any misunderstandings, guys.
As always, ymmv with what you get with the prices. Treat them nice and they'll treat you nice. Happy mongering!
P.S. they are using a new number for appointments. 347-990-5514

Texted and got an appointment for 11Am. Got there and was buzzed up. I was excited to trt out their new table shower. CiCi greeted me like a long lost lover. Dfk and roaming hands. Off to the room next to the shower and got undressed. Gave her the donation of $300. She leads me into the shower room and I gotta say, there's plenty of room for activities!
She has me lay down and I get the royal treatment. Head to toe body to body shampoo and wash. Paying attention to the important parts and we're both found at it like hornsy teenagers. Dfk, tasting everywhere, for, caressing all over. Then the nuru starts. She's an expert at that. Sliding all over me and caressing all over. Stroking Jr and his friends. She got me panting like a hungry lion. I grabbed her by the waist and went to daty town. It soon turned into 69 with her on top and it was getting steamier by the second. If you've ever experienced her nuru massage, you know what I'm talking about. It was a long missed activity with her. We rinse off but stay in the shower room. I lay her down and have her bbbj me until I cim. All the while playing with her sweet kitty until she cums. We dry off and i get dressed. Out the door. Will return for more fun but on the bed next time.
House fee: $280/hr
Tip: $20

Texted and got an appointment for 11Am. Got there and was buzzed up. I was excited to trt out their new table shower. CiCi greeted me like a long lost lover. Dfk and roaming hands. Off to the room next to the shower and got undressed. Gave her the donation of $300. She leads me into the shower room and I gotta say, there's plenty of room for activities!
She has me lay down and I get the royal treatment. Head to toe body to body shampoo and wash. Paying attention to the important parts and we're both found at it like hornsy teenagers. Dfk, tasting everywhere, for, caressing all over. Then the nuru starts. She's an expert at that. Sliding all over me and caressing all over. Stroking Jr and his friends. She got me panting like a hungry lion. I grabbed her by the waist and went to daty town. It soon turned into 69 with her on top and it was getting steamier by the second. If you've ever experienced her nuru massage, you know what I'm talking about. It was a long missed activity with her. We rinse off but stay in the shower room. I lay her down and have her bbbj me until I cim. All the while playing with her sweet kitty until she cums. We dry off and i get dressed. Out the door. Will return for more fun but on the bed next time.
House fee: $280/hr
Tip: $20
Was this the real nuru oil