home heating oil

Was that with a contract or on the spot market?
According to NYSERDA for the week of: 03/25/2024 the full service (market price contract) price is $4.24/gal.
COD prices will be lower. Note that COD companies have nothing to lose if you are not happy. Also they deliver "heating oil" which can include biofuel and oil pumped out of tanks being replaced.

billyS

Reign of Terror
According to NYSERDA for the week of: 03/25/2024 the full service (market price contract) price is $4.24/gal.
COD prices will be lower. Note that COD companies have nothing to lose if you are not happy. Also they deliver "heating oil" which can include biofuel and oil pumped out of tanks being replaced.
Okay thanks. I have a full service contact and I paid $3.99 my last delivery.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I got my last delivery of the season this week and was still $3.99 and again, I have a full service contract that includes a fall tune up and most parts when I need repairs.
For example I had a gun on the burner replaced free of charge last fall so for me the contract is worth it.

I got my last delivery of the season this week and was still $3.99 and again, I have a full service contract that includes a fall tune up and most parts when I need repairs.
For example I had a gun on the burner replaced free of charge last fall so for me the contract is worth it.
I have Petro. Service contract is $160 and I had a circulator replace a month ago. Called, guy came in 50 minutes, 1 hour job, no charge.