Holly Kouture (949-546-6095, Garden City)

Found this one on alternative twitter, seems to have posted pretty consistently the past several months. Looks to be a real PAWG with a super cute face. Search her email (hollyk9152@gmail.com) for more pics - latest ones look a little heavier than earlier ones, not bbw territory but probably just past my comfort zone for p2p. I'd try anyway but can't get out to Nassau anytime soon so thought I'd share in case anyone is interested or has seen her.

Going through past listings she operated out of Boston, CT, and North Bergen for a while before settling into the NYC/Nassau area. Phone numbers changed but email has stayed the same throughout.

Good luck!

[Edit] I was going to do a poll, but I can't create possible responses :(

Attachments

I saw her last year and the experience was disappointing. Her rate was $ 200, but I was interested in GFE (with kissing and DATY in mind) and she asked for $ 300. I agreed. She came to my apartment.The details are foggy at this point. But, I just remember being underwhelmed by the session and that she looked better in the pictures. They are definitely taken at the right angle. As she was heavier in person. Especially on the bottom and not in a good way.

Hopefully, your experience is better than mine.

But, I just remember being underwhelmed by the session and that she looked better in the pictures. They are definitely taken at the right angle. As she was heavier in person. Especially on the bottom and not in a good way.
Is this an accurate depiction of what was on the other side of the door?
1548825424593.png

Those pictures depict an attractive woman who is slightly overweight, but curvy in the right spots. The woman I saw was sloppy and mildly attractive at best. Again, it was last year. But, I just remember being very disappointed.

she looked better in the pictures. They are definitely taken at the right angle. As she was heavier in person. Especially on the bottom and not in a good way.
That's what I was worried about!! Years ago, I hooked up for a few weeks with this Italian girl on Tinder who sent pix in exactly the same poses as this one. I call them fat chick poses. Like, "oh look, she has a thigh gap, she can't be that thicc." So we met up and yeahhhhh she was a helluva lot bigger in person. Gotta have something else going on for ya to make that worthwhile. Thanks for the intel on this one, @Hollander .

Pix from her most recent listing below:

Attachments

The funny thing is that from many other posts, it always seemed to me that there were plenty of guys into bigger girls. So, I would think that this one would be attracting a lot of positive comments besides those about her eyes and ass. Anyway, thanks to those who added photos. Certainly, no one can claim they didn't have an inkling of what she looks like after seeing all these pics.

I’ve seen Holly before. Last year (or maybe 2 years ago) when she first started advertising. Upscale hotel near Plainview.

Very Nice. I loved her face . Body was that of an average chubby MILF. Boobs were very big (but saggy). Nice thick rear (but with the cottage cheese look). And she has a belly (not huge but def noticeable) She was basically a younger version of my own wife .

Nice attitude. We hit it off well. LFK, she slowly moved down and then started bbbj which was very nice. She slipped on the cover and got in top of me . Flipped her over and pounded her in mish. Blew in the bag. Rested for a few minutes and then we did it all over again.

She upsold me on the second release. 200 for the hour. 50 for the second release with in the hour (didn’t have change and ended up giving her 60) .

Overall she’s a pleasant chunky young looking milf. The newer pics look like she may have put a few more pounds on. Her face looks fuller.

I lost her number, that’s why I never put a review up. Now that I’ve seen the pics, my memory came back fully. ;)

G

Gsx98

so Just saw an ad for her with the following number 954-648-9425. She quoted me $160 for the hh. Wonder if it’s the same girl or someone else’s using the pics but this one claims to be in the manhattan. Also claims to be well reviewed but couldn’t find these so called reviews.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

KingKoopa

Now shows as being in Garden City
It’s her, she heavier than the pictures for sure, I saw her in plainview. Wasn’t horrible but definitely wouldn’t recommend her to any one, unless your in to a chubby/fat milf.