Holiday Pussy

As posted by Gavycrav in another thread:

"Since Thanksgiving, a ton of my ex's and former targets are getting into contact with me in some way, shape or form. "

Oddly enough, I have experienced the same thing during this period. In the last week or so, 1 ex g/f, 1 ex FB and 1 former NP4P stripper have all contacted me in some way or another.

I would never fuck an ex g/f but the others seem to be fair game.

What is going on here ?? Do the holidays do something to stimulate the females or are these women who are JUST LOOKING to spread some good old fashioned holiday cheer??

Any input here would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Colombian was taken care of (and calling for seconds yesterday) on Sunday. The Mexican is (as always) playing games. A real tough nut to crack.

Now I haven't been in contact with my gf for the last 24 hours, so I am wondering (suspicious) if she caught wind of my daliances. Hmmm....

Gavy

I have found that ex girlfriends are very pliable over holiday times if not otherwise engaged. Some sort of female thing, and I have no problem fucking old girlfriends...but then my ex wife never had any trouble with continuing to fuck me (oh...we meant sexual?).

My theory

As posted by Gavycrav in another thread:

"Since Thanksgiving, a ton of my ex's and former targets are getting into contact with me in some way, shape or form. "

Oddly enough, I have experienced the same thing during this period. In the last week or so, 1 ex g/f, 1 ex FB and 1 former NP4P stripper have all contacted me in some way or another.

I would never fuck an ex g/f but the others seem to be fair game.

What is going on here ?? Do the holidays do something to stimulate the females or are these women who are JUST LOOKING to spread some good old fashioned holiday cheer??

Any input here would be appreciated.
I came up with a theory about civilian women and the holidays. I think civilian women break down alot of barriers and make their presence know unexpectedly during the holiday season because they are opening themselves up for gifts they would have not received otherwise. People tend to be more generous this time of year and they are trying to cash in. It's the same reason why my super is being extra helpful these days when he is basically MIA the rest of the year. Anyone who lives in a doorman building knows what I am talking about.

The other thing is that they may also need companions for holiday parties (work, family) especially if they have no one special in their life. Walking around last night it seemed everyone was paired up more than usual. My provider friends have noticed a drop in responses and I think there is a direct relation between the two.

Last edited:
So you're saying alll bitches are hoors?

I came up with a theory about civilian women and the holidays. I think civilian women break down alot of barriers and make their presence know unexpectedly during the holiday season because they are opening themselves up for gifts they would have not received otherwise.

People tend to be more generous this time of year and they are trying to cash in. It's the same reason why my super is being extra helpful these days when he is basically MIA the rest of the year. Anyone who lives in a doorman building knows what I am talking about.

The other thing is that they may also need companions for holiday parties (work, family) especially if they have no one special in their life. Walking around last night it seemed everyone was paired up more than usual. My provider friends have noticed a drop in responses and I think there is a direct relation between the two.

I came up with a theory about civilian women and the holidays. I think civilian women break down alot of barriers and make their presence know unexpectedly during the holiday season because they are opening themselves up for gifts they would have not received otherwise. People tend to be more generous this time of year and they are trying to cash in. It's the same reason why my super is being extra helpful these days when he is basically MIA the rest of the year. Anyone who lives in a doorman building knows what I am talking about.

sounds reasonable, what kind of gifts???

Who knows, whatever they want. It's just a theory I came up with on why these civilian acquaintance are making their presence known this time of year. I have no direct evidence but it seems like a plausible reason.
well I was looking for a few pointers...in case I meet 1 or 2 of these women!

Aren't they already contacting you. I thought that's what this thread was about.

specific gift pointers...when we meet!

btw, im thinking of starting a "Lies Men Tell" thread. Since it was your idea...I would like to give you credit in the title...do you mind if I use someting like...." Lies Men Tell...AKA Fairemily's Book Club" ???