Holiday Pussy

Desi: Merry Christmas Happy and Healthy New Year to you! As a drive past your place I frequently look up at those closed blinds and my mind wanders....could be as dangerous as texting and driving!

xoxo

Thanks for the annual bump here Gavy.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Also, Merry Christmas to all the posters here.

By the way. Where is my pizza ghen ? ??

Last edited:
Pizza ghen, in my family we only have it around easter time but I'm all for having it now too. You have any extra to spare ciscook hahaha?
I did, I wish you would have asked last weekend. Mine is all accounted for (2 trays) at this time.
Next time I make it, I will post, and then it is up to you to figure out how to meet. I'm in NNJ.

Happy Holidays to all.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Thanks for the annual bump here Gavy.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Also, Merry Christmas to all the posters here.

By the way. Where is my pizza ghen ? ??
Hey seeker, what's going on? Things really heat up this time last year. I am shaking off the hangover and thinking about the blowjob I got from a regrettable coworker last night. Not the hotest chick in the world, but when your' 20 deep, it's all good.

I think the worst thing is that I just arrived home at 10:30 and a group of girl coworkers ditched these two schlubs at some bar on Tremont Avenue. I drove all the way back to the Bronx and dropped them both off.

I should have let them take a cab...

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
So, I didn't think that I'd be jump starting this thread this early, but I took a client to the Roosevelt Field Mall today. I have to take a moment to thank Roosevelt Field personally for the previous hook-ups there with about 4 retail workers since 2008. This place is a gold mine.

Anyway, met a kiosk worker today. L'il girl was poured into her over flowing dress. Again, I was with a client. After my limited "macking", I had to ask "you don't mind older guys" and she didn't bat an eye by telling me she preferred them. [How you guys date white women is beyond me...]

Anyway, I'll be back if anything comes of this. Cheers...

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Was at the mall today with the wife and kid. I noticed Santa was there early and no line yesterday, so we went to the mall earlier today to get the kid with Santa pic. Wife looked pretty hot. Kid was cute. I can't believe how early holiday shopping started this year. People were in full mode.

Anyway, I forgot about kiosk girl and me and the fam strolled by her. Just as we happened upon her I realized where I was. I looked over and she looked at me. I don't know if I registered; I mean how many people does she see on a daily basis?

Cheers...

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Was at Roosevelt Field twice so far. On Thanksgiving night it was like charter busses from Flushing, elmhurst, and Chinatown all arrived together. Almost had several fights with fucking idiots who speak no English and cut the line at the register demanding to be served immediately.
I must say Asian women are in my opinion two extremes, fugly or absolutely breathtaking. The beautiful women there were dressed beautifully and the girls with the tight tummys were wearing midcut shirts. Had to be careful staring since I was with the kids.
Black Friday wasn't as crowded as usual. Struck up a conversation with a pretty black girl at nordstroms, after two minutes she asked if I was alone and how long I'd be around since she had a lunch break in an hour. Had to pass.
Good hunting for you whoremasters.

Was at the mall today with the wife and kid. I noticed Santa was there early and no line yesterday, so we went to the mall earlier today to get the kid with Santa pic. Wife looked pretty hot. Kid was cute. I can't believe how early holiday shopping started this year. People were in full mode.

Anyway, I forgot about kiosk girl and me and the fam strolled by her. Just as we happened upon her I realized where I was. I looked over and she looked at me. I don't know if I registered; I mean how many people does she see on a daily basis?

Cheers...
Did the coworker know you were married?