Hobbying by the numbers

I've always loved the numbers (and the ladies), so the following is an anal retentive breakdown of my hobbying.

I visited no providers in the third quarter of 2001, so my statistics represent Q4 2001, Q1 2002, and Q2 2002 to date. I also started traveling heavily for work in January of this year, so my opportunities to pursue the hobby in far off places also came into play.

Total Ladies Visited/# of Visits/Home/Away
Q4 2001 3/4/3/0
Q1 2002 4/8/3/5
Q2 2002 7/8/1/7

The totals are 12 ladies and 20 separate visits. Total spend was just over $4K plus the cost of the little gifts I bring along. Given I eat like a mouse on business trips, the ladies visited on work trips mostly got amortized on my expenses. I saw one lady 6 times, another 3 times, and another 2 times. The rest were solo visits (although a few will be visited again when I travel nearby). Only 2 visits were more than an hour and they were with the ladies I visited multiple times. TBD, ***, and Punternet were great helps in finding the best providers for the money. Despite that, I did try out a few ladies without reviews who were too good looking to not try. Of the 4 that fell into that "new" category, 2 were disappointing, 1 was OK, and the other 1 was outstanding. Those numbers make a great case for waiting for reviews before jumping in. The best value for the money was in Toronto where an hour with a top notch agency girl was the equivalent of $140 US dollars. London was also a bargain with many top girls going for $200 to $250 US dollars.

Last edited: