Hobby satisfaction

How satisfied are you with your "habit" compared to the past ?

• Spending less, enjoying it less

Votes: 56 23.2%
  • Spending less, enjoying it the same

Votes: 20 8.3%
  • Spending less, enjoying it more

Votes: 27 11.2%
  • Spending the same, enjoying it less

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • Spending the same, enjoying it the same

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Spending the same, enjoying it more

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • Spending more, enjoying it less

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Spending more, enjoying it the same

Votes: 19 7.9%
  • Spending more, enjoying it more

Votes: 26 10.8%

• Total voters
I think the earlier one had how much are you spending and how often are you doing it, but did not address the satisfaction aspect. I think.

btw.... more polls ! We should have a new one every Monday. Lots of stuff to poll on.... doesn't have to be all hobby-related

Pollsters

I dig the poll! Unfortunately, I happen to spending more as I am mostly doing LI outcalls. However, experiencing the new products is a thrill itself and I am enjoying it more. I am sure it will wear off as soon as the cash dries up! :-(.

Take a look at EROS what's new.

Has anyone noticed that many of the girls are charging more than they were 3 months ago?

I thought we were in a recession...what with the bear market and all.

reflection

The Angry Inch
I spend a lot of my income on girls, working girls and non-working girls. Lately I have had somewhat of a decline in income and fortune, and I've had to ask: What do I want to cut down on? For instance: what do I prefer: one week at Four Seasons on Hawaii or 20-25 hours of sex? To me this is fairly simple: there are very few luxuries I prefer over sex. So it'll be a while before I cut down on sex.

Originally posted by reflection
Out of curiousity: what luxuries do you prefer over sex? If you have an extra $600, what is better to spend it on than great sex?
5 star hotel room with all the perks- an incredible meal, a great wine and an after dinner drink with a very good cigar. With any luck ..you may still get laid...lol

More / Less

I spent more but enjoyed it less. I spent more than I used to because my financials got somewhat better. Most of the experiences were disappointing.

I've gotten weary of the struggle to get what I'd like to get out of the session versus the provider's desire to get all the money she can and give as little as possible back. I worry about the money I'm spending.

And it's not what I want, anyway. I wish I had a girlfriend and haven't got one. Hobbying is just the only way to get laid for me.

I've recently realized that if I spent as much money, time, and thought learning to meet and talk to women as I do hobbying, I would be doing pretty damn well. I'm very tall and a fairly decent looking guy, I just have crap social skills.

This realization has automatically made me much less happy with hobbying, regardless of what kind of quality I'm getting. Sort of like someone who suddenly realizes they're an alcoholic and doesn't enjoy drinking as much anymore.

I'm hoping that if I actually land a GF anytime soon, you all will be seeing much less of me. :)

Dvaenport

No Alternative
thorntest said:
I've recently realized that if I spent as much money, time, and thought learning to meet and talk to women as I do hobbying, I would be doing pretty damn well. I'm very tall and a fairly decent looking guy, I just have crap social skills.

This realization has automatically made me much less happy with hobbying, regardless of what kind of quality I'm getting. Sort of like someone who suddenly realizes they're an alcoholic and doesn't enjoy drinking as much anymore.
Bandaid said:
I spent more but enjoyed it less. I spent more than I used to because my financials got somewhat better. Most of the experiences were disappointing.

I've gotten weary of the struggle to get what I'd like to get out of the session versus the provider's desire to get all the money she can and give as little as possible back. I worry about the money I'm spending.

And it's not what I want, anyway. I wish I had a girlfriend and haven't got one. Hobbying is just the only way to get laid for me.
Sounds honest ..I think these are two examples of the disillusionment I've written about.

And my feelings haven't changed

I'm still enjoying it less, to the point I've pretty much stopped. I never would officially "retire;" I've seen too many guys do that and return within a week or two. But I don't know when I'll be actively seeking providers again. It could be tomorrow or never.

I've thought of going with strictly R&T places, 'cuz you know more what you'll get, but those are just about as expensive as full service. Strip bars are even worse.

You know what the truth is? Good sex is rare.

Last edited:

Dvaenport

No Alternative
If that's to be believed, I don't know how it could possibly be true.
There certainly are many opportunities/women around.
The only limits have got to be self-imposed ones. I am not making any judgements here but I have met a lot of guys recently that feel that they don't have many choices. When I ask them to explain, it invariably leads to a decision they've made as to a specific TYPE of woman that doesn't appear to be available to them. The problem with this is that in NewYork, with the current populous and the international scene, woman from all over the country and in fact the world can be seen and approached daily if not weekly. Of course, some people just like to complain, but some of us need to get out more.