Hobbies During The Corona Crunch

Thought I would do a good deed and give blood- The questionnaire that needs to be filled out at the facilityasks a whole bunch of questions which I answered no to without hesitation- one of the last questions asked if I have engaged in any high risk sexual activities . Ie. Prostitution.
Hmm.. I view my hobby as seeing a companion for the benefit of mental health.. Answered no with a moments pause...

Onto temperature and taking pulse. Temperature Okay- Pulse too high- Took ten minutes and rechecked- Pulse to high

I was sent home like a child off to the principal with my tail between my legs

I am trying to convince myself that it was the thought that counted, not that I was punished for lying

Working out. Watching Amazon Prime. Any recommendations on Amazon Prime shows/series? Watched Jack Ryan 1&2,
Watched Hunters season 1 and now started watching season 1 of Informer.
Good shows definitely for a minimal fee for Amazon Prime free delivery.
Been watching 1-2 episodes of Banshee each night starting with season 1. I think its better the second time around.

Stay safe

I brought a few boxes of food over to local hospital.. Main entrance..

What an eery feeling. Empty waiting areas, empty hallways, one could hear a pin drop, that’s how quiet it was... The smell... sterile? sickness? I cannot answer

A Dr. walked by to grab a bottle of water across the hall.. All I could see were his eyes, behind the mask, gown, and face covering..

Sadness, despair, grief...

I hope someone enjoys what I brought..

Sucks, was playing golf 3 afternoons a week carrying my bag,
I would be playing as well. Still carry when I can and wouldn't be caught dead pushing a hand cart. I oppose riding as well. The game is most enjoyable if fortunate to have a caddy. I've played at very competitive levels, college, amateurs, club championships since a teenager. When I'm stuck in a cart with someone, I easily lose focus and don't play to my handicap which sucks because I'm the one giving shots.

Warhammer 40k novels
Listening to Metal- Metallica, Slayer, Metadata, Armored Saint
Listening to rap- French Montana, T.I., 3sixMafia, Wu Tang, Pc, Biggie, DMX, RTJ
Beating Doom Eternal
Playing Civ 6
Working out
work
school