HNS spa 917-756-9191 Nanuet

Ria - $70 plus $140

found a Japanese beauty at this place. They’re next to a diner on rt 304 and have a parking lot. Pretty big spot. Ria was gorgeous 20 something with straight long black hair and C or slightly bigger really nice rack. Her smile was sweet. I asked her for a hug and she felt soft and pillowy on her boobs and overall her skin is very soft. A soft peck that I initiated and we get the business out if the way and off to the races. TS we started with her undressing and I can fully appreciate how nice her body is. Sensual body slide with titty fucking and BBJ. I couldn’t wait to sit her o my face and spin her on JR. back the room I laid Ria on the table and gave her a good 5/7 minutes of tonguing and licking and sticking in her shaved cookie then 69 and had her grind on my face. She’s lightweight. Put a cost on and then rode me in cowgirl reversed then doggy. Definitely has a nice curviness. finished with missionary as I was feeding on her boobs. Got me cleaned up and a good massage with her sitting bake on my back. I wanted a second pop but tone was running out so I enjoyed the massage tip the end. Very glad I discovered this girl. Extremely cute. I will visit there again.