Title: Review: HK Sun Spa
Date: Apr 26, 2021
Phone: 929-299-9979
City: Astoria
State: NY
Age Estimate: 40s
Nationality: Korean
Physical Description: 5', slightly chubby, nice face, maybe natural Ds
Private Details: Called and made an appointment for 4:30p today. Got there and mms answered the door. She's a spinner with thin lithe body. Short and kinda cute. No makeup. Showed me to the last room next to TS.
After a min, in comes Hanna. Korean, 5ft-ish, 40s body with a slight paunch, cute face and Ds. Got undressed and go to the TS room. Standard wash with some attention to detail. Standard Korean help with drying off.
Back to the room and onto the table. Nice med/heavy massage got some of the kinks out. About 15 min. Too short for my taste. Could have been longer.
Anyways, ST started and all the usual places. Too short again. On the flip, offered .6 for topless hj. Accepted and off with the clothes. Roaming all over and light rubbing between her legs got her going so she cged my face and went wild like a bucking bronco all the time massaging my twig and berries. Soon after 69 was on the menu and that was it for me. BBBJCIM. Called me an animal! Lol!!! Hot towel with alcohol spray (new one for me) cleanup, bottle of water and out the door.
House: 60
Tip: 60

P.S. I felt there should have been more time massaging but that's just me.
Recommendation: Yes

I went to HK Sun Spa in downtown part of Astoria and saw a hot chick named Pink. Her English was good so easy to communicate. She had a lot of sparkling makeup on and she is thin and natural small Bs and shaved down below. She was giving me a lot of dirty talk thru the session so it was easy to get going. Her CBJ felt like BBBJ and her oral skills are superb. Wicked moves that felt great as I played with her perky nipples and felt up her smooth skin. We did it in mish and she did some strong kegels so I busted a big nut. It was 60+140 and well worth it. Good deal by NY prices. Shower and massage were included.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I went to HK Sun Spa in downtown part of Astoria and saw a hot chick named Pink. Her English was good so easy to communicate. She had a lot of sparkling makeup on and she is thin and natural small Bs and shaved down below. She was giving me a lot of dirty talk thru the session so it was easy to get going. Her CBJ felt like BBBJ and her oral skills are superb. Wicked moves that felt great as I played with her perky nipples and felt up her smooth skin. We did it in mish and she did some strong kegels so I busted a big nut. It was 60+140 and well worth it. Good deal by NY prices. Shower and massage were included.
Didn't you used to play quarterback for the Colts back in the 70's?

Went to visit Wendy for the second time. Hot Korean with nice body. Looks about 30-35 with a nice c cup. Greeted me with a huge hug and hey honey etc etc. table shower was average and so was the short massage. Agreed 140 for fs. Nice cbj then she rode me really well keeping the sexy eye contact. Moved on to missionary to doggy for about 20 mins. I got tired and told her to finish me off with a hj. After 5 mins or so I told her I wanted to eat her out and she complied. Her pussy was very clean and sweet. I busted shortly after. Total was 60 house + 140 tip.

Saw 'Pink' in the early afternoon for the first/last time today, and since I'm presently still livid over the experience, I'll keep my post brief. Mamasan led me to my room and Pink followed shortly after. I wasn't turned off by her initially, she was cute, petite and seemed friendly enough, but she looked a little unkempt today - regardless I paid the house (60), as I could feel her staring into my wallet, and disrobed for the TS. As the hour progressed she made little to no conversation/eye contact, she quickly blew through the TS, and went on to give me the weirdest, most unsatisfying massage I've probably ever had. Up until the flip I had not written her off yet, because I was feeling really hard-headed and my usual AMP-spot was all booked up. She asked me what I wanted as she held 'me' in her hand, and considering I was completely limp and wasn't turned on at all, I just couldn't bring myself to throw away 140. So I told her 'Nevermind, its ok, just finish the massage and I'll tip you when we're done.' At this point, she loses it - she goes off on me, throwing around phrases like 'I know what you are, and what you're doing...', and '...you think I'm your slave, go to the Chinese down the street..." Without matching her energy level I responded that I simply changed my mind, and that I only want the rest of my massage. She began muttering under her breath in her native tongue, and I calmly got up and began getting dressed - for my own safety, I was treating this lady like a Tyranosaur; no loud noises, no sudden movements. She continued to bark and curse me as she angrily cleaned up the towels/table, after which I threw down a 20 followed by a quick 'Thanks for nothing.' By the end she had also thanked me for nothing, and we parted ways as a she fumbled with the front door knob, to which I could only mutter 'Faster. Faster...'

Do yourself a favor gentlemen, approach with caution.

Saw 'Pink' in the early afternoon for the first/last time today, and since I'm presently still livid over the experience, I'll keep my post brief. Mamasan led me to my room and Pink followed shortly after. I wasn't turned off by her initially, she was cute, petite and seemed friendly enough, but she looked a little unkempt today - regardless I paid the house (60), as I could feel her staring into my wallet, and disrobed for the TS. As the hour progressed she made little to no conversation/eye contact, she quickly blew through the TS, and went on to give me the weirdest, most unsatisfying massage I've probably ever had. Up until the flip I had not written her off yet, because I was feeling really hard-headed and my usual AMP-spot was all booked up. She asked me what I wanted as she held 'me' in her hand, and considering I was completely limp and wasn't turned on at all, I just couldn't bring myself to throw away 140. So I told her 'Nevermind, its ok, just finish the massage and I'll tip you when we're done.' At this point, she loses it - she goes off on me, throwing around phrases like 'I know what you are, and what you're doing...', and '...you think I'm your slave, go to the Chinese down the street..." Without matching her energy level I responded that I simply changed my mind, and that I only want the rest of my massage. She began muttering under her breath in her native tongue, and I calmly got up and began getting dressed - for my own safety, I was treating this lady like a Tyranosaur; no loud noises, no sudden movements. She continued to bark and curse me as she angrily cleaned up the towels/table, after which I threw down a 20 followed by a quick 'Thanks for nothing.' By the end she had also thanked me for nothing, and we parted ways as a she fumbled with the front door knob, to which I could only mutter 'Faster. Faster...'

Do yourself a favor gentlemen, approach with caution.
Good move on your part. The chemistry was just not there, for whatever reason.

You had a good plan in mind, coming out of the huddle. You got to the line of scrimmage, looked over the periphery of the field and saw her defensive positioning stacked against you, and you quickly called an audible. You minimized your damages financially and emotionally and she got angry that you didn't just go with "her" moody flow, surrender the money, and make a nice contribution to her bank account in exchange for a very rote expenditure of performance.

Instead, you aborted gentlemanly-like, and even gave her a 20 dollar tip. (which is really not mandatory. It is a tip for good service on only the massage level, and the massage was not even good, so she should count her blessings that she even got the 20 dollar tip. The heavy tip that we pay is for a service of an entirely different type, not advertised on their front door, the awning or in the lobby.)

Sorry that you still lost 80 bucks. I am sure that the Mamasan gave her 20 bucks out of the 60 door fee (every mamasan has a different deal with each and every girl) and she walked away with 40 bucks in her pocket. Not what she expected, but quite enough for breakfast, lunch and dinner at a very nice Astoria restaurant.

Hope she learned to smile and be nice to a valued client, keeping her well-employed.

First time trying this AMP so I rolled the dice on who ever would be available. Mamasan asked if it's my first time and I said yes although i usually go to a different spot regularly. She sets me up in a room to wait for Wendy. When she walked in I was stunned by how sexy she looked in her tight white dress that accentuated her curves very well. Short, toned, and busty girl.

Wendy gave me a great table shower and she was fun and friendly throughout. Light teasing during the TS. Back in the room the massage was basically nothing at all. She pressed down on a few spots on my back, but mostly used it as an excuse to be flirty and cute (singing along to songs on radio while lightly slapping my butt and giving me compliments. Ymmv but I was really into it and even though I appreciate when I can also get a decent massage during the session, it's not the main thing i came for)

When she flipped me over she asked what I wanted. They have a good menu but I'm a very basic guy so asked for hands only. She acted disappointed and said she wanted the challenge of fitting me inside, so FS is definitely available, but again it's not my thing. Still she got me to consider it bc she was so fun.

Her hands felt wonderful. Took her time teasing and going slow rather than the typical jackhammer "Come on baby" approach. Switched up the technique and speed a few times, and I left very satisfied.

House was .65
When I asked for hands only stuff she asked what I wanted to offer, and I said 60. She asked for 80, and I said ok as long as she would be naked, and she agreed
Total damage was 145 for a fun time and high quality nude HJ.