Hiking spots in long island

Whatsup you animals... having a hiking itch lately. I normally go to kings park bluff... decent trail with nice views... bring the dog and joint and im set! Anyone know of another spot, possibly one more difficult?

Whatsup you animals... having a hiking itch lately. I normally go to kings park bluff... decent trail with nice views... bring the dog and joint and im set! Anyone know of another spot, possibly one more difficult?
Yup, go to Cold Spring Harbor (the village part on 25A) and park your car in the in the lot at 95 Harbor Rd for the Cold Spring Harbor State Park. Very hilly with scenic views of the Harbor as you get to the top of some of the many steep and high hills. Wear good hiking shoes that protect and support your ankles from twisting as hills can be challenging with ruts and roots waiting to trip you. The park connects with others including the Trail View State Park that can take you all the way to Bethpage State Park which also connects to bicycle paths and further to the South Shore. No cost for any of this.

After you've burned off a zillion calories hiking the hills walk down to Sweetie Pies for great coffee and baked goods to zero out the lost calories.

I agree with genius.... Great challenging trails, . There are several parts of the trail that have separate hiking and biking sections.... When possible stay off the bike sections or you may get run over like some maniac like me .lol... View of CSH is beautiful up there