High end not for me?

At one time, when I was working Vegas, some people had a similar complaint.

They would paying one gal, so much money, and not really be enjoying it or having a good time.

Then they would go with another gal, a few days later, and she would only charge half of what the other gal charged. And they would have a better time.

Now, why is this? Could it be that they felt better with the less expensive gal than the high priced one?

Of course, when you pay more, you expect to get more. But this is not really the case. Often the client has unrealistic expectations, and the gal may be too inexperienced to deliver the goods.

I have often wondered why some gals were so much better than others?

What is it? Possibly attitude? But are you really willing to pay that
much for attitude? Some lower priced gals have probably better attitude than caviar girls.

I just don't see it. Maybe it is me, for I have never charged $1000 per hour ever in my career. If I had I would have thought my pussy was made of platinum.

There are a lot of intangible to making a good time.
Such as timing, environment, attitude and pyschology.

Well, how about pure dumb luck. Would you be willing to pay more that?

Yeah,

Answer to you musings

IMHO, it has nothing to do with how much the SP charges. In a perfectly balanced world, more money would purchase more beauty, more sophistication, a better body, attitude, and overall experience. In the real world, this is oftentimes not the case. There are some SPs who charge substantially less and fulfill all of one's desires.
I think it's about having FUN (which has a lot to do with attitude). If a SP has a sweet attitude, is naturally friendly, and really enjoys pleasing her client (even if she's not a perfect 10 or a Rhodes scholar), the client will "catch" her fun attitude and have a wonderful experience.