Hicksville??

Hicksville

I don't think this is the one you're referring to, but I"ve been to Le Cafe occasionally. It's small and 'neigborhood' like in that most are locals. Girls are usually betw 5 - 8.5's, but there are only 3 -5 at one time.

Dances are 20.

d

deepthought,

I think rigue's referring to a massage type place and you seem to be referring to a "topless bar", no ?

Where is Le Cafe ? Don't believe I know it.

Thanks,
lg

littleguy

Le Cafe used to be called the Rain Forest
It's on Rt. 107 just north of the Wantagh Ave fork and about 1/2 mile south of the So. Oyster Bay Rd. intersection. (Right side of rd. when heading south)

Not a bad local-type place

I looked for the place Rogue referred to but didn't spot it. I guess my radar isn't as finely tuned as his.

Rickoshay

Hi rogue -

Have you seen an add (or something else) that shows this is a massage place?

Is the place north or south of OCR? Any other details on how to find it? (send to me in e-mail if not comfortable with posting here).

I might be in the area for lunch today, and would be willing to "take on for the team".

Regards,
ScottieDS

South of Old Country Rd-around by the train tracks,give or take-no I have not seen it advertised anywhere-just looks the type-going south from OCR -it will be on your right hand side-don't just go knock on the door-I have no info as to the reality of this place-Rogue