Hicksville East Meadow multi girl 516-421-9140 new # 516-559-9510

I saw Kelly already reviewed her nothing changed price still 160 for hh 80 for cbj she is very attractive pictures are real with all girls from what I've seen.... her massage is terrible though

Saw sofi the other day. Newer girl never saw her before.

She texts over a picture and I love what I see decide for a hh and go straight to see her.
Get to the parking lot and text thay im here, she tells me to come in. This was mid day in the middle of the week and ran into about 3 or 4 people in the basement offices area.

knock on the door and a Cute Latina with a nice set of tittys and a plump ass, (not huge but big and deserves back shots) wearing a sheer lingerie set opens the door. sexy Spanish accent no older than 25.

She hugs me and asks me to take my shoes off and gives me sanitizer. Also I used to pay in the room but now you put the cash into a little plastic tray before you walk into the room.

I go into the massage room undress and she walks in a few minutes after me. Great conversation loves to talk and is respectful and easily understandable even with the cute accent.

First she uses alcohol on a paper towel to wipe my back and legs down. After that she actually gave a half decent massage, she uses her hands and also uses this roller thing to get the knots out, she will add more pressure if you ask. She is also very light on oil, usually these girls use more oil than my uncles Oldsmobile. But Sofi used enough.

After a solid massage and some conversation she tells me to turn over and unbeknownst to me she was already topless.

they’re big but mot huge, felt natural but looked to solid so maybe fake. Hard nips even before she let me suck them.

she started stroking me with some oil and I asked if she does anything else and she smiled and asked if I want a bj, I said yes. She tells me $100 and it’s covered.

I only had $40 but she takes e payment Luckily bc she probably could’ve said and I might’ve said yes bc she has sexy pouty lips. She even let me pay her after the whole session.

she cleans up the oil and puts on a condom and starts blowing me. I ask for fs and she says “no that’s where I draw the line” but she said she will titty fuck for extra which I didn’t take. Didn’t give me a price on it

Damage:
$160 half hour $100 for cbj and only does cbj also offers tit job for a fee

Overall:
Scheduling: 10/10 texted her and saw her a hour later
Location: 6/10, nothing new here, kinda busy for a weekday during business hours but I’d repeat the same time.
Looks: 7.7/10 not a 8 but she’s definitely one of the better looking girls here
Service: 9/10 really enjoyed her conversation, she gave one of the better massages out of all the ladies that aren’t cert and she blows like a champ

Treasure - $160 hh

Had to meet a customer today in Levittown, GPS takes me to the location and I realize I’m in walking distance of this spot - so I figure, why the hell not?! Texted the 9140 number, no answer, then texted the 9510 number - still no answer. Then jumped on this thread again to do a little digging to see if maybe they closed down and saw the post from @JP516 with yet a THIRD number ending in 8825, tried that one and bingo! Third times a charm. Asked who was working - Treasure was the name - asked for a pic - she sent two that actually were her (she had a very distinct tattoo under one of her tits that I confirmed in person). Texted at 12:15, was inside by 12:30 - gotta love it.

Get there - still same setup, basement of a seemingly abandoned storefront in a little strip mall. On the main road, and has some foot traffic outside, but I did find out this time there is a parking lot out back you can use to be more discreet.

Open the door, I’m met by Treasure - a tall (5’10”ish?), thin, all natural, black beauty, wearing hot pink fishnets with matching lingerie. We greet, leave the $160 on the desk, and head into the “Blue Room.” Get undressed, she comes back in and I ask for no oil, only lotion, but she doesn’t have any lotion. Only coco butter - no chance. Not trying to smell like that when I head home. So I tell her to go very very light on the oil, which she did. Little chit chat - she’s born and raised in Manhattan but works in LI to keep a low profile. She also said LI clients are much better than NY clients who she said are crazy and demanding and would even wait for her sometimes to get off her shift to proposition her (you NYC mongers are a different breed apparently). She also mentioned that most places in NYC are “brothels,” and that she has no issue with that, but that she doesn’t provide those services and doesn’t wanna get wrapped up in that. Fair enough. Solid sly way of letting me know FS was not on the table lol.

We get started with a light, but very nice, slow massage on my back. I usually like more pressure but she really knew how to work the muscles. For a place like that, the massage was actually very relaxing. She then moves to my ass, spends a LOT of time on each cheek, every once in a while teasing my crack and taint which is now starting to get me going. That slowly turns into a lot of teasing of my crack and taint and reaching under to let my cock rest in her hand. Between the ST and the sexy/dirty R&B she’s playing, I’m fully turned on now and expecting a flip - however that’s not what happens. She then moves down to my legs, calves, thighs, and I start to soften up a little as that doesn’t really do anything for me. I start thinking she was making a rookie mistake here - but soon to find out it was all apart of her plan in what she calls her “extra little delicacy.” More about that in a sec. After the leg massage - she goes back to teasing my ass, and gets me semi-erect again and then tells me to turn over. I do - I’d say I’m still soft but slightly aroused but that soon changes…

On the flip, she takes off the lingerie and leaves on the fishnets (love). I finally get to take this beauty in. Tits are perfect B cups - very perky to look at and soft to the touch. Ass is just how I like it - not gigantic like some of the girls here (or compared to what most expect with a black girl ass) and that’s perfectly fine for me because I like it proportionately plump and firm, and that’s what it was. If that ass was on a white girl you’d say she has a amazingly big ass for a white girl, but on a black girl it was still amazing, but smaller than most in comparison, if that helps at all. Very firm and filled out, but proportionate to her thin toned body, smallish tits, and flat stomach. She was sexy. So she stands over my head and starts rubbing my chest with her tits in perfect view just out of reach of my face. Lots of eye contact, she can tell I want those tits in my face but she makes me wait for it. Just as I think it’s not gonna happen she leans over me and starts sucking my right nipple, and in doing so, her left nipple lands perfectly on my lips so I go to town sucking and kissing on that thing. After a few min of mutual nipple sucking (lol) she sensually switches to my left nipple dropping her right tit in my face. I’m loving life. Then she goes to my legs, strategically positioning her ass in my face which I spend the next 10 min rubbing. Now I’m fully at attention and she’s barely touched my cock. The time is now! She crawls up on the bed between my legs, oils me up, and starts stroking - slow and sensually, never losing eye contact. I’m going nuts - she goes faster - then stops and slows down - faster then slower - each time I’m getting close to cumming she pulls back - and once again I think maybe she’s new to this - then she starts really going to town and I am really close and she pulls back and I smile at her and she laughs because I finally realize this is all by design and she’s purposely edging me. Now we’re both on the same page and into it, smiling, enjoying, until finally she lets me pop, and boy was it intense from all the edging.

I lay there for a few and she gets a lot of wipes to take allllll the oil off my body as she knows I don’t like it and we talk while doing it. She told me the edging is her “extra little delicacy” that she likes to provide all her customers. She doesn’t usually tell them about it because she likes it to be a surprise. She said she knows why people come there and you never know what anyone’s stamina is, so she doesn’t the fun part to be over too quickly for us. She seemed to really actually enjoy what she was doing.

Finished cleaning up my back. Tells me I was her first customer of the day and she really enjoyed my energy (I’m usually pretty relaxed and playful, not pushy, with the girls) and that the first customer sets the tone for the day, so that she’s gonna have a great day now (you’re welcome to anyone that saw her after me! Haha). She told me she’s there every Thursday if you wanna catch her. And away I went.

Overall very good experience. I’d repeat with her. I didn’t ask about extras because she eluded to them not being on the table, and a CBJ doesn’t do anything for me, so I stuck with the $160 and left it at that.

Place has gone downhill the last few months. This place has a big turnover with workers and it seems the last few do double time between this location and Copiague and appear worn-out.

Kelly - Short, latina, man-made top. Very mechanical. Works during her "woman time" frequently. Not fun having a tampon string dangle on you during sessions. Massage is non-existent. Everything is upsell. Would not recommend. 2/10 Damage $160/hh. Did not bother with extras.

Jenn - Tall, WOC. All natural. Very pleasant attitude. I was not very attracted to her but if you like WOC, she's probably up your alley. No extras. 7/10 Damage $160/hh No extras

Sophie (or Sophia) - Short, latina, man-made top. English is not great. Signs of drug use; very slurred speech and she does not remember her clients. I saw her multiple times with the same pitch of "Well this is your first time.. I don't normally do extras but I'll budge today for you!" Everything is upsell from FIV to breast play. 3/10 Damage $160/hh + $100 cbj (absolute waste)

Good luck out there, mongers!

Place has gone downhill the last few months. This place has a big turnover with workers and it seems the last few do double time between this location and Copiague and appear worn-out.

Kelly - Short, latina, man-made top. Very mechanical. Works during her "woman time" frequently. Not fun having a tampon string dangle on you during sessions. Massage is non-existent. Everything is upsell. Would not recommend. 2/10 Damage $160/hh. Did not bother with extras.

Jenn - Tall, WOC. All natural. Very pleasant attitude. I was not very attracted to her but if you like WOC, she's probably up your alley. No extras. 7/10 Damage $160/hh No extras

Sophie (or Sophia) - Short, latina, man-made top. English is not great. Signs of drug use; very slurred speech and she does not remember her clients. I saw her multiple times with the same pitch of "Well this is your first time.. I don't normally do extras but I'll budge today for you!" Everything is upsell from FIV to breast play. 3/10 Damage $160/hh + $100 cbj (absolute waste)

Good luck out there, mongers!
Thanks for this update.

I have been to this place multiple times but the last time about 2 weeks ago I had a later apt in the day and was a little on edge from the events. Once the session was over I was leaving the room and down the hall was a hooded white guy hanging by another door down the hall looking in my direction. Clearly he wasn't from one of the dr. offices and when I made my way to the stairs to leave the building which was in his direction he walked towards me. I didnt know if he was another monger waiting to get a last minute session though I believe I was the last for the day or an undercover or I could be paranoid. But I made it into the parking lot and as soon as the person made it outside with me he made a quick left to go to the parking behind the building. Could just be me being paranoid but keep alert

This place is closed for now. Received a text yesterday:

"Hi honey Hicksville is closed for now until further notice."

I inquired about the Copiague location but didn't get a response. Like I previously posted, this place was going downhill. Hopefully it was a mandatory close and not LE forced.

last week i saw a girl in hicksville with the phone number 516-852-9150. Harley Sin. i give her a 9 out of 10. she was fine af . she looked even better in person then in her pictures. i would have ro say hee blow job was the best one i have ever had and lets just say i am not small. she got on top , then did reverse cow girl. to finish in doggy. the one thing i did not like was the location. not a fan of the motel and how many people where outside in the parking lot. overall, I’ve had a lot of horrible experiences and trying to find a girl who matches her pictures. Nine out of 10 times I am walking out because the people are not who they say they are not even close. I will definitely be returning to Harley. I had a great experience. Hopefully she’ll be in another location that’s not the spot in Hicksville.

billyS

Reign of Terror
last week i saw a girl in hicksville with the phone number 516-852-9150. Harley Sin. i give her a 9 out of 10. she was fine af . she looked even better in person then in her pictures. i would have ro say hee blow job was the best one i have ever had and lets just say i am not small. she got on top , then did reverse cow girl. to finish in doggy. the one thing i did not like was the location. not a fan of the motel and how many people where outside in the parking lot. overall, I’ve had a lot of horrible experiences and trying to find a girl who matches her pictures. Nine out of 10 times I am walking out because the people are not who they say they are not even close. I will definitely be returning to Harley. I had a great experience. Hopefully she’ll be in another location that’s not the spot in Hicksville.
Why the hell did you post this in this thread?
She has her own thread.
Unless you're telling us she works at this massage place?