Hicksville East Meadow multi girl 516-421-9140 new # 516-559-9510

I've seen Laura 2x both on a Monday. I believe she said she there Mon, Wed, Friday and other days she's in Astoria somewhere. It's $160 for HH which is what I always go with up front. Massage is so so, not that great to be honest. It's $80 for cbj and I always finish in the bag. I've asked and I don't think she offers full service. Looks 6-7, Body - 7 if you like juicy rear and curvy, service 8 . She has told me to keep my voice down when negotiating because she seems worried someone will over hear. Not sure if it the other girl in other room she is worried about or just crazy paranoid. I'd repeat. Kelly is more attractive face wise IMO but with her I just got the half hour + $50 HJ with finish in hands.

K

KingKoopa

I've seen Laura 2x both on a Monday. I believe she said she there Mon, Wed, Friday and other days she's in Astoria somewhere. It's $160 for HH which is what I always go with up front. Massage is so so, not that great to be honest. It's $80 for cbj and I always finish in the bag. I've asked and I don't think she offers full service. Looks 6-7, Body - 7 if you like juicy rear and curvy, service 8 . She has told me to keep my voice down when negotiating because she seems worried someone will over hear. Not sure if it the other girl in other room she is worried about or just crazy paranoid. I'd repeat. Kelly is more attractive face wise IMO but with her I just got the half hour + $50 HJ with finish in hands.
Wait so you paid 160 for the half plus an additional 50(Grand total of $210) for a standard handjob?

Because the 160 for HH has always included the nude HJ.

Wait so you paid 160 for the half plus an additional 50(Grand total of $210) for a standard handjob?

Because the 160 for HH has always included the nude HJ.
To.be honest i saw Kelly several months back so my memory isn't totally clear with her as it is with Laura. I initially thought I recalled $160.+ $50 for HJ but now I think about it. It may have been $160 for nude HH (kelly) with HJ included and then +$50 for cbj but I never got the cbj because I popped before it got to that point. I don't really recall with Kelly but I'm sure others can say if the $160 HH with her included the HJ or not.

I know definitely with Laura it's $160 nude HH which include HJ and then it's always been $80 for cbj from her. I only saw Kelly 1x and she seemed less interested than Laura in my opinion

On friday, i Texted the number in heading and got reply within minutes saying Laura and Kelly were available. I believe it's always those 2 Mon-Wed-Fri. I went with Kelly and said I'd be there in 15 minutes, they replied ok plus 160 HH nude body rub, no FS. I don't think they realized at that point that I've already been there a few times (3 with Laura 1 with Kelly). I go in the building, go right downstairs to the suite they are in. Kelly opened up and I stepped into the small lobby/reception area of their suite. Personally i think kelly has a pretty face and is more attractive than Laura. Kelly also has a smaller frame despite a juicy behind and probably natural C's. There are 3 rooms within the suite, the initial reception area which has a bookcase and a desk then 2 small massage rooms. As in all the other visits, I was told to put the $160 on top of bookcase then go into the room to the right and remove clothes. Kelly took the money, then went to the desk, wrote something down then joined me in the massage room 2 minutes later. She was already in bra and g string when she initially let me in and that all came off right away. She asked if oil was ok and I said yes. She did a decent massage which I would rate maybe 6 out of 10 (nothing great but not why I'm there). There are also mirrors nicely placed around the table on the walls to get a nice view of that juicy rear I mentioned earlier. She definitely knows how to work it to get a man going. As she worked her way down as I lay on my stomach, she ran her fingers gently in my crack and tickled the boys between my legs from behind. I love it. She tells me to flip and once I do she takes a look at jr and smiles as she sees I'm aroused. She grabs some more oil and starts rubbing the boys and stroking jr. After maybe 30 seconds she hops on the table, sits on my stomach/chest facing away toward my feet so she can keep stroking and put her goods in my face. The view was great and she sits up a little, bends over and gives a little shake in my face. She did at one point ask what I want her to do and I said FS to which she said "I cant" and giggled. She also said no DATY but FIV was ok. I guess she was basically asking if i want CBJ or HJ. During all this she is stroking me harder and harder with her cookie and rear basically in my face so I ended up releasing a huge load in her hands. She wiped her hands, cleaned me up and I was on my way. I'd say 8 Service, 8 looks, 7 or 8 personality.

billyS

Reign of Terror
On friday, i Texted the number in heading and got reply within minutes saying Laura and Kelly were available. I believe it's always those 2 Mon-Wed-Fri. I went with Kelly and said I'd be there in 15 minutes, they replied ok plus 160 HH nude body rub, no FS. I don't think they realized at that point that I've already been there a few times (3 with Laura 1 with Kelly). I go in the building, go right downstairs to the suite they are in. Kelly opened up and I stepped into the small lobby/reception area of their suite. Personally i think kelly has a pretty face and is more attractive than Laura. Kelly also has a smaller frame despite a juicy behind and probably natural C's. There are 3 rooms within the suite, the initial reception area which has a bookcase and a desk then 2 small massage rooms. As in all the other visits, I was told to put the $160 on top of bookcase then go into the room to the right and remove clothes. Kelly took the money, then went to the desk, wrote something down then joined me in the massage room 2 minutes later. She was already in bra and g string when she initially let me in and that all came off right away. She asked if oil was ok and I said yes. She did a decent massage which I would rate maybe 6 out of 10 (nothing great but not why I'm there). There are also mirrors nicely placed around the table on the walls to get a nice view of that juicy rear I mentioned earlier. She definitely knows how to work it to get a man going. As she worked her way down as I lay on my stomach, she ran her fingers gently in my crack and tickled the boys between my legs from behind. I love it. She tells me to flip and once I do she takes a look at jr and smiles as she sees I'm aroused. She grabs some more oil and starts rubbing the boys and stroking jr. After maybe 30 seconds she hops on the table, sits on my stomach/chest facing away toward my feet so she can keep stroking and put her goods in my face. The view was great and she sits up a little, bends over and gives a little shake in my face. She did at one point ask what I want her to do and I said FS to which she said "I cant" and giggled. She also said no DATY but FIV was ok. I guess she was basically asking if i want CBJ or HJ. During all this she is stroking me harder and harder with her cookie and rear basically in my face so I ended up releasing a huge load in her hands. She wiped her hands, cleaned me up and I was on my way. I'd say 8 Service, 8 looks, 7 or 8 personality.
Thank you so much for the review.

We really appreciate your contribution.

We just ask in the future would you please consider breaking up the review into paragraphs to make it easier to read?

Updated review:

Jenny: total smoke show, fucking sexy. Been setting up appointments with her lately because she’s just so sexy. No judgement, but I love slim build women. Just my thing. Cbj is 60. Nothing special, but her face on my goods is what you pay for lol. Massage nothing crazy but she builds up the tension. I always do hh because I never last that long. Once on the flip she even noticed precum. I’m trying to build rapport hopefully can get Fs.
Service: 10/10
Looks: 100/10

Sofia: nice girl good massage, don’t know if I reviewed her but she’s just cute, bubbly personality, I visit her on the weekends sometimes.
Looks:7/10

They seem to have a good rotation. I saw Tatiana a few weeks ago just because I super horny and wanted something. She seems to have improved. Also saw Trinity but nothing worth mentioning. But that’s what I like about this place, because if you really want bust, the girls are at least attractive enough make that happen. Might seem shallow but it is what it is lol

K

KingKoopa

Updated review:

Jenny: total smoke show, fucking sexy. Been setting up appointments with her lately because she’s just so sexy. No judgement, but I love slim build women. Just my thing. Cbj is 60. Nothing special, but her face on my goods is what you pay for lol. Massage nothing crazy but she builds up the tension. I always do hh because I never last that long. Once on the flip she even noticed precum. I’m trying to build rapport hopefully can get Fs.
Looks: 100/10

Sofia: nice girl good massage, don’t know if I reviewed her but she’s just cute, bubbly personality, I visit her on the weekends sometimes.
Looks:7/10

They seem to have a good rotation. I saw Tatiana a few weeks ago just because I super horny and wanted something. She seems to have improved. Also saw Trinity but nothing worth mentioning. But that’s what I like about this place, because if you really want bust, the girls are at least attractive enough make that happen. Might seem shallow but it is what it is lol
Nice, seems like totally new staff.

this is a new Jenny, or atleast her pics look completely different from the other Jenny’s pics.

I wonder what happened, I’ve been dying to see Bella lol.

@kickflip1337 yea I saw her awhile back never would I go to her again terrible massage didn't even get fully undressed when she massaged me everything was lackluster and she even told me upfront after teasing I had to pay 40 for a hj she is a complete scam imo much better girls here

@kickflip1337 yea I saw her awhile back never would I go to her again terrible massage didn't even get fully undressed when she massaged me everything was lackluster and she even told me upfront after teasing I had to pay 40 for a hj she is a complete scam imo much better girls here
hmmmm That's like one time when I was a kid.
I went to pet my friends dog.It fucking bit my hand, and my friend neglected to tell me beforehand "Dude sorry she bites".
As soon as cut was bandaged.......I punched him in the face.

Just sayin

Just got back from here. First visit and first time not at an AMP. I texted beforehand to see who was working and they responded back immediately saying Camila and Kelly. They responded with the price ($160.00/hh) and what you get for it (nude massage, touch, release). I asked for more and they said they'd discuss in person. I asked for pics. They sent, and we scheduled. I didn't request for anyone specific, as it was my first time and I like to be surprised.

It's located in a strip mall downstairs. I texted I was there and was greeted by Camila. She is fucking hot, no other way to put it. Short black hair, very pretty face, and slim thick body. All natural and no BBL that I can tell (and none needed). I gather the picture I was sent was someone different, maybe Kelly, as that cake was definitely enhanced.

Camila asked for my donation and led me to one of the rooms and told me to get undressed. She walked in minutes later and stripped down to everything but the fishnets. I'm gonna repeat myself: this girl is hot. Nice B's and a thick/natty ass.

The massage was dogshit. I don't care though, but it makes you realize you don't know what you have with some AMP's until you get this.
Was mainly teasing and sensual touch. She does work you up, though.
15 minutes later she asked me to flip and got right into it. She put her leg up right next to me and her ass right next to my face. I didn't ask for more. Probably should have but wasn't going to give up more for a CBJ. I blew after 5 minutes, and she cleaned me up nicely. It was a lot and she laughed.
Post-nut clarity kicked in and made me realize that $160 for this is just too steep. Probably will return eventually if my cost-benefit analysis permits.

Girls here are super hot, but i don't know if it's worth it.

Looks: 10/10
Service: 7.5/10
Price: 160/hhr.

Stopped by here the other day again.

The price is steep but they get hot girls of all types.

I make appointment with Lucy. Walk in and Lucy answers. She is small, can't pin point her nationality, Spanish of some sort. She is young. Can't be a day older than 23ish.

Get into room and she strips down to nothing. She is very toned. Almost no tits but her body is killer. Her ass is very fit also. Beefy and fit.

One of the worst massages I've ever had honestly. She had no idea what she was doing. Used a TON of oil that was scented. Horrible ST and flipped. She rubs that shitty scented oil all over my chest for some reason. Them goes right for Jr. Right away asked me if I want fast or slow. I'm like do whatever. It was a mood killer. Was able to rub her ass but anything else was instantly push back and she mumbled some excuse that I couldn't touch. I bust and the clean up is even worse than the session. She just placed a towel on my junk and that's it. She patted it lightly and said all done. Um, wtf. I was so annoyed that I got up knowing I had my cum all over myself, it fucking flung right off all over the floor. Got dressed and got out of there. No tip since the session was 160.

Idk why I keep going back. The price is top tier pricing but these girls are hot. I'd rather Lucy a solid 8/10. Shes one of those girls you'd see in the gym that you wanna fuck.

On the car ride home though, I noticed I smelled like oil. The oil she used didn't just smell like oil, it smelled like perfume. Like really strong perfume. I was really really annoyed. I went home and showered. The smell was still there. My clothes stunk up my entire bedroom and had to instantly do wash before the SO came home. After doing wash I even showered again and the smell still kind of lingered.

I don't mind having to deal with perfume smell ,but that's only if I know I'm going to have to deal with it, for example, doing a gfe session.

I found myself back here last week.

Sofia was work and I booked. Head down and she answers the door In a bra and panties. She's hot, huge fake ass and tits. She's actually very short. Speaks very good english and loves to talk. Drop the heavy donation of 160 and get into the room. She's small talking with me about everything. Weather, work, what to eat later. She is very down to earth honestly. She then tells me how the pictures she sends is never her. She tells me how she has another job and doesn't want to send her real photo. We are talking like we are friends. It was nice.

Anyway , massage happens. It wasn't bad but not good. It was like when your girlfriend gives you a semi good/bad massage. Goes on for like 20 mins then I flip. I'm honestly soft like a slug since there was no teasing or anything . When I flip she's got no top on and has some pretty much bolt ons. She instantly starts to stroke jr and I grab that fake ass and got hard right away. Dropped her thing but she tells me only touch, no inside. I'm swapping between her ass and bolt ons. She was chewing gum the entire time like very loudly but It was kind of a turn on. She has a very pretty face. I couldn't last more than a few minutes and busted. As she's cleaning me up she's chatting more and more. I didn't mind, she has a great personality.

I tipped her 40 bucks. I overpaid this time and everytime I go. I never know why. These girls are just pretty damn hot. I fall for it. They are killing it and don't even have FS.

I just want to mention, she had a pretty large scar on her lower half on her side. I thought at first it was a c section scar but now that I think about it, it was so low and kind of towards her ass. I wonder if it's her scar from her fake ass implants . Her ass is not too. Fake looking. It's honestly perfect for her body type/style. Ive seen some insane fake asses that are just redic and like a cartoon character. Dora from the Columbia fast house in floral park has by far the largest fake ass I've ever seen. I couldn't believe how big it was. I normally hate fake asses but dora at that place, it was like a wonder of the world. I had to bang her and see what it was like. Sofia at this spot has a very very nice fake ass. I know some of the girls here work at other locations, hoping they do FS at those spots.