Hicksville East Meadow multi girl 516-421-9140 new # 516-559-9510

Also to add to the review… Got a 4 hand massage from Bella and Gabby

A few months back I had extra cash and time… I hit text the spot to see who’s working… it’s Bella and Gabby. Lightbulb goes off and I try to get a bucket list and ask for a 4 hand massage.

They say yes and hour later I pull up. I text them from the parking lot and they say they “thought I was bluffing”
I walk in pay them the agreed amount of $350 and enter the back room.

I get in get undressed and immediately these girls are fun. They tell me they are friends from way back in school and they put on club music while they give me a great fun massage. Almost a strip club vibe in there. They tell me they never did a 4 hand massage and their nervous but are enjoying it and are happy it’s with each other.

They both strip down to just their thongs and massage me tease, I’m touching them back they’re singing dancing to the music laughing having a good time. All we need is a bottle of liquor and it’s basically a club.

Then they flip me and continue with the massage. Shoulders, chest and legs. I’m trying to keep my hands on their asses the whole time and they’re always keeping both hands on me somewhere on my body.

Then one grabs my dick and the other grabs my balls and they start laughing. I ask them to make out and they said “hahaha you would’ve thought”. Shoot your shot… Gretzky moment.

Then they push me back down on the table. One kisses my neck and the other kisses my ear. Then they go down some more and both suck a nipple each. Ones hand slides down and starts stroking me. I asked them to hop on top of me and finish the job

Bella the thicker one hops on my chest and gabby on my legs. I got a view of ass with one hand reaching up for a handful of tits.

Both girls hands are now stroking me. I asked if they would suck it and both said no. Gretzky moment. I offer a $100 and they don’t bite. They continue to stroke so I ask them to spit on it and they do. They both spit on my dick and get it really wet to wear it drips too my balls. Gabby starts getting my balls and the Bella takes over the strokes.

I last maybe a minute more then I shoot a load that goes high enough to land on gabbys hair.

We stop start laughing. We get dressed and make small talk. I haven’t been there in a while that was the last time I had time when Bella was working there
What tip did u give both of them

K

KingKoopa

A fair warning, this is a busy strip mall. I go to the pizzeria, and taco spot here with friends and family. I give both places a thumbs up.

Gabby: I recommend for this overpriced HJ massage session

Laura: the uninterested, fuzzy armed, Dominican up seller I do not recommend.

I think she said the hour is 200-220 for the hour massage and one pop.

they definitely had a menu for extras but ima cheap fuck and don’t like to pay extras for after my fee.

And sheesh with the “shilling” accusations, I am a proud monger. You will treat me with some damn respect!! lol

if you text them they will provide real photos with out a face shot of who is working.

listen gents, this is an overpriced latina rub and tug. The women here seem to be my type and I have a damn weakness to 20-30 year old Latinas, I personally know I’m being ripped off but this the damn market we are in.

Here is a nugget of information I forgot to to include in my review, after sexy Gabby stroked me off and caught a ricochet of my hot load in her Brunette hair, I didn’t say anything to her and chuckled to my self.

I then went to the pizza joint in this shopping center and unbeknownst to me she came in as well, we made eye contact and she quickly glanced to the floor. She ordered her slice and I got mine, technically we had dinner together, no?

ahhh what do I know, now I have an urge to go back and shoot my mozzarella all over her face.

I saw Bella and gabby in Brooklyn last week 140/30 180/60 . In there new shop . Services were good extras are on the table as face sitting and Fs . Didn’t have the funds . I did not partake . Don’t know if post the new number? . So it’s a better bargain in Brooklyn . Rates much lower . Maybe the Hicksville prices are negotiable now to.

Gabby and Bella I visit the Brooklyn location prices 140/30 180/60 Full nude Facesitting and Fs is on the menu I did not per take didn’t have the funds good massage hj . Lots of touching good eye contact . Cheaper than Hicksville I think they opened it up December Bella said here numbers
646-875-9195 929-507-2285 . Now Hicksville we can negotiate for a better price.

I saw Bella and gabby in Brooklyn last week 140/30 180/60 . In there new shop . Services were good extras are on the table as face sitting and Fs . Didn’t have the funds . I did not partake . Don’t know if post the new number? . So it’s a better bargain in Brooklyn . Rates much lower . Maybe the Hicksville prices are negotiable now to.

Gabby and Bella I visit the Brooklyn location prices 140/30 180/60 Full nude Facesitting and Fs is on the menu I did not per take didn’t have the funds good massage hj . Lots of touching good eye contact . Cheaper than Hicksville I think they opened it up December Bella said here numbers
When was the last time you got a response from these numbers.. also do they go by a different name now? I can’t find a add when I search

I got the number from gabby in Hicksville she works there to ..
they go by many different names lol . I seen them last week . Be for that weeks ago I need that sweet ass of Bellas. sick my sick deep inside that pussy was great .

Buffalo sauce
just be careful I Heard that from other message boards. And I confirmed from other girls that have work there . Work a scam get money from man . A lot of money from this one guy Don’t get sucker in to the bs . I know you write about them like them .. Beware!!That’s probably where they got the money to open up the place in Brooklyn . Your paying for the service that’s it . You enjoy Bella and gabby don’t let them enjoy your money to much .that’s why have many different names .. One day pair notes lol

What neighborhood in Brooklyn?

First time poster here - doing my best to get this right. Appreciate the fine work y’all do here, and hoping to contribute.

Had two hours to kill today so I thought I’d give this place a shot. Texted and got a quick response. Kelly and Laura working - asked for pics, she sent 2 of each. Laura looked hotter to me so I asked for her.
Price quoted was
$160hh for nude massage, no sex, extras avail face to face. I didn’t ask about the hour because that’s just a waste of money to me.

Laura was with another customer so they told me to come in an hour - 20 min later that turned into come right now. I had already driven there anyway to scout the area so no problem.

Location is in a strip mall off Newbridge Rd. Lots of cars but not too many people outside. Go in through a door for what looks like an abandoned driving school, head downstairs and there’s a “wellness spa” sign. I did see some signs posted about security cameras that seemed to belong to the building/strip mall, not the “spa” - just a heads up in case that sketches you out.

Door opens and there is a very attractive 24 year old Latina waiting there to greet me in lingerie and thigh high fishnets. Don’t think she was the same girl in the pics - looked thinner in pics, but still beautiful. Normally I don’t like thicker girls, I like them thin with c’s/d’s and a tight squeezable ass, but even so I still found her very attractive. Pretty face. A little thick in the middle. Very nice, very big ass, with not a single stretch mark or dimple on it. I was not disappointed.

Get in the room, I undress, she takes her top off, decent torpedo shaped titties, prob C’s, all natural which is huge for me. I lay down, opt for lotion over oil as I hate how oil lingers. The massage was basically her gently rubbing oil into my whole body, while caressing me sensually. No real massage which was fine with me because I wasn’t there for that anyway. I reached up her leg and noticed her panties were off - nice surprise as I didn’t see her remove those. She let my fingers wander between her legs with no issue. Spent some time running her hand through my ass crack and reaching under to grab my balls. Then came to the front and put my hands on her ass - that thing is plump. At that point (maybe 5-10 min in) I got up on my elbows and looked at her and she said “ok flip?” Which I did.

On the flip, more lotion on the chest, body, and then some oil for my cock. Started stroking, my hands were roaming everywhere. Leaned up and sucked on her tits for a few seconds before she pulled away from that. She leaned in, very sensual, breathing in my ear, caressing her tits on me, I was into it.

At that point, I asked if she uses her mouth at all and she said yes for $100…I told her I only had $40 more on me, she said no, $60, and I was like go check my wallet, all I have is $40 more, at which point she caved and said “fine, just this once.” Little did she know I had another hundo that I conveniently left in the car just in case.

She pulls out a cover, puts it on with her mouth, and gets to work. It was fine - nothing to write home about - but at the same time I haven’t used a cover in probably 15 years, and I think that was most of the problem. A few times she took me deep all the way in and that felt great but then refocused mainly on the head, and the cover ruined it. Finally I had her take it off and finish with her hand while she massaged my balls and taint with her other hand - which was still very enjoyable. Busted, cleaned up, gave her the $40, and went on my way.

Total damage was $160 + $40. I would prob go back there, but would prob try another girl as I like variety and also would like to find a thin/tight Latina.

billyS

Reign of Terror
First time poster here - doing my best to get this right. Appreciate the fine work y’all do here, and hoping to contribute.

Had two hours to kill today so I thought I’d give this place a shot. Texted and got a quick response. Kelly and Laura working - asked for pics, she sent 2 of each. Laura looked hotter to me so I asked for her.
Price quoted was
$160hh for nude massage, no sex, extras avail face to face. I didn’t ask about the hour because that’s just a waste of money to me.

Laura was with another customer so they told me to come in an hour - 20 min later that turned into come right now. I had already driven there anyway to scout the area so no problem.

Location is in a strip mall off Newbridge Rd. Lots of cars but not too many people outside. Go in through a door for what looks like an abandoned driving school, head downstairs and there’s a “wellness spa” sign. I did see some signs posted about security cameras that seemed to belong to the building/strip mall, not the “spa” - just a heads up in case that sketches you out.

Door opens and there is a very attractive 24 year old Latina waiting there to greet me in lingerie and thigh high fishnets. Don’t think she was the same girl in the pics - looked thinner in pics, but still beautiful. Normally I don’t like thicker girls, I like them thin with c’s/d’s and a tight squeezable ass, but even so I still found her very attractive. Pretty face. A little thick in the middle. Very nice, very big ass, with not a single stretch mark or dimple on it. I was not disappointed.

Get in the room, I undress, she takes her top off, decent torpedo shaped titties, prob C’s, all natural which is huge for me. I lay down, opt for lotion over oil as I hate how oil lingers. The massage was basically her gently rubbing oil into my whole body, while caressing me sensually. No real massage which was fine with me because I wasn’t there for that anyway. I reached up her leg and noticed her panties were off - nice surprise as I didn’t see her remove those. She let my fingers wander between her legs with no issue. Spent some time running her hand through my ass crack and reaching under to grab my balls. Then came to the front and put my hands on her ass - that thing is plump. At that point (maybe 5-10 min in) I got up on my elbows and looked at her and she said “ok flip?” Which I did.

On the flip, more lotion on the chest, body, and then some oil for my cock. Started stroking, my hands were roaming everywhere. Leaned up and sucked on her tits for a few seconds before she pulled away from that. She leaned in, very sensual, breathing in my ear, caressing her tits on me, I was into it.

At that point, I asked if she uses her mouth at all and she said yes for $100…I told her I only had $40 more on me, she said no, $60, and I was like go check my wallet, all I have is $40 more, at which point she caved and said “fine, just this once.” Little did she know I had another hundo that I conveniently left in the car just in case.

She pulls out a cover, puts it on with her mouth, and gets to work. It was fine - nothing to write home about - but at the same time I haven’t used a cover in probably 15 years, and I think that was most of the problem. A few times she took me deep all the way in and that felt great but then refocused mainly on the head, and the cover ruined it. Finally I had her take it off and finish with her hand while she massaged my balls and taint with her other hand - which was still very enjoyable. Busted, cleaned up, gave her the $40, and went on my way.

Total damage was $160 + $40. I would prob go back there, but would prob try another girl as I like variety and also would like to find a thin/tight Latina.
Nice first post.
Thanks for the honest contribution.

K

KingKoopa

Price quoted was

Nice review.

I see you come from my school of negotiating, the nice “sincere” guy who will give you the last dollar he has today, with the promise of paying full price next time(
this is completely contingent on the service they provide this time to me)

lol I also always leave extra in the car, and if the girl is a knock out I’ll go get it.

Laura was super money hungry, total clock watcher and not at all personable with me , to top it off she was desperate for upsells the whole time (1 visit which reviewed)

Kelly is thinner, blonde Colombian, good service. She was much better physically and service wise (in my one session with her)

and Nicole might be the Petite girl you’re looking for, but I’ve only seen the pics of her, and they don’t show the face. I won’t be partaking with her because I like curvy chicks so Gabby has been my current favorite here, due to her personality and looks.

Nice review.

I see you come from my school of negotiating, the nice “sincere” guy who will give you the last dollar he has today, with the promise of paying full price next time(
this is completely contingent on the service they provide this time to me)

lol I also always leave extra in the car, and if the girl is a knock out I’ll go get it.

Laura was super money hungry, total clock watcher and not at all personable with me , to top it off she was desperate for upsells the whole time (1 visit which reviewed)

Kelly is thinner, blonde Colombian, good service. She was much better physically and service wise (in my one session with her)

and Nicole might be the Petite girl you’re looking for, but I’ve only seen the pics of her, and they don’t show the face. I won’t be partaking with her because I like curvy chicks so Gabby has been my current favorite here, due to her personality and looks.
Thanks for the heads up on Kelly. She is honestly the one I planned on seeing based off the reviews of her looks on this site, but when they sent me pics of the two, she looked thicker and less attractive than Laura. I will have to give Kelly a try next time.

Long time lurker first time reviewing. I hope I get this right.
There are reviews of the location already so I’m not going to go into details. It does get busy, but if you time your appointments right it can be pretty empty.
I go to this location a lot, it’s just good conversation tbh with an attractive girl. Standard 160/200 extras are usually 60 for a CBJ. Now for the interesting info….

Gabby - has a fat rear. Massage is non existent, but on the flip she gets really into it, really good hand technique. Cbj is actually nice and slow. She doesn’t upsell like the other girls which is a godsent. Roaming is allowed, I was able to FIV but mind you this is after a few visits. Not a clock watcher, will work to get you satisfied. She is a seductive one, this is the type of girl that will make you fall in love.
Looks: 9/10
Service: 10/10

Kelly - she’s hot not gonna lie, but too mechanical for me. She’s probably not attracted to me. All about the business. She does give a decent massage though. Not a clock watcher, but she will stop mid release because your time is up. I’m into edging but this was not it lmfao.
Looks: 10/10
Service: 3/10

Laura - upsell nightmare. Fuzzy arms. She is hot, but on the flip she rushed me and had me out the door in 20 mins. She’s hot and dresses nice. But if I wanted to go a fashion show I would.
Service —10/10

Jennie - not the best looking, but gives a really good massage, I normally book the hour with her if I go too hard at the gym. On the flip, decent hand release, and she does allow roaming. Didnt bother with extras with this one.
Looks: 5/10
Service: 10/10 best massage

Tatiana - this one is just annoying, kinda ghetto for my liking. Massage is not non existent but nothing really worth mentioning. Has torpedo tits (another monger mentioned this and I died laughing). Has freckles which I think is cute. Allows roaming, but anywhere you touch, “hurts”. CBJ is a waste with this one. I heard her stomach rumbling when she was giving me a massage lol. Smells like weed, I don’t mind the smell, but this is just something else. Had to stop over at cvs to get cheap cologne before I headed back home. Doesn’t rush, but I rushed myself.
Looks: 3/10
Service: -5/10

Nicole - probably the freakiest and best conversation. Pictures are deceiving but she’s all natural. Has baby fat. You have to build rapport with her though. On the second visit I got a sloppy CBJ. So much spit I felt it dripping down to my balls. Third visit I got to face fuck and DATY/69. I feel like FS would be available after a few. Interesting thing is she’s Lebanese Colombian. You do get a whiff weed, nothing unbearable. Only problem is she doesn’t work weekends all the time. She one of the few providers that I haven’t gotten full service but still worth the visit, if that makes sense. I would hang out with her outside of the hobby just overall fun person. I was at work and you have just have flashbacks, yea she did that.
Looks: 7/10
Service 20/10

Overall: Decent operation. Go to girls are Gabby, Nicole and Jennie. Not a fan of Tatiana, Laura and Kelly. I would go when other business are open, just to blend in. 3-4pm is my preferred because you skip on the lunch rush. Ask them for a photo, and they match, I did get a different girl once to the one I wanted but I think that was just a scheduling problem. There is a security camera in the reception area if that bothers you.

billyS

Reign of Terror
There are reviews of the location already so I’m not going to go into details. It does get busy, but if you time your appointments right it can be pretty empty.
I go to this location a lot, it’s just good conversation tbh with an attractive girl. Standard 160/200 extras are usually 60 for a CBJ. Now for the interesting info….

Gabby - has a fat rear. Massage is non existent, but on the flip she gets really into it, really good hand technique. Cbj is actually nice and slow. She doesn’t upsell like the other girls which is a godsent. Roaming is allowed, I was able to FIV but mind you this is after a few visits. Not a clock watcher, will work to get you satisfied. She is a seductive one, this is the type of girl that will make you fall in love.

Kelly - she’s hot not gonna lie, but too mechanical for me. She’s probably not attracted to me. All about the business. She does give a decent massage though. Not a clock watcher, but she will stop mid release because your time is up. I’m into edging but this was not it lmfao.

Laura - upsell nightmare. Fuzzy arms. She is hot, but on the flip she rushed me and had me out the door in 20 mins. She’s hot and dresses nice. But if I wanted to go a fashion show I would.
Service —10/10

Jennie - not the best looking, but gives a really good massage, I normally book the hour with her if I go too hard at the gym. On the flip, decent hand release, and she does allow roaming. Didnt bother with extras with this one.

Tatiana - this one is just annoying, kinda ghetto for my liking. Massage is not non existent but nothing really worth mentioning. Has torpedo tits (another monger mentioned this and I died laughing). Has freckles which I think is cute. Allows roaming, but anywhere you touch, “hurts”. CBJ is a waste with this one. I heard her stomach rumbling when she was giving me a massage lol. Smells like weed, I don’t mind the smell, but this is just something else. Had to stop over at cvs to get cheap cologne before I headed back home. Doesn’t rush, but I rushed myself.

Nicole - probably the freakiest and best conversation. Pictures are deceiving but she’s all natural. Has baby fat. You have to build rapport with her though. On the second visit I got a sloppy CBJ. So much spit I felt it dripping down to my balls. Third visit I got to face fuck and DATY/69. I feel like FS would be available after a few. Interesting thing is she’s Lebanese Colombian. You do get a whiff weed, nothing unbearable. Only problem is she doesn’t work weekends all the time. She one of the few providers that I haven’t gotten full service but still worth the visit, if that makes sense. I would hang out with her outside of the hobby just overall fun person. I was at work and you have just have flashbacks, yea she did that.
Service 20/10

Overall: Decent operation. Go to girls are Gabby, Nicole and Jennie. Not a fan of Tatiana, Laura and Kelly. I would go when other business are open, just to blend in. 3-4pm is my preferred because you skip on the lunch rush. Ask them for a photo, and they match, I did get a different girl once to the one I wanted but I think that was just a scheduling problem. There is a security camera in the reception area if that bothers you.
Thanks for the contribution, well done!
Welcome to the board.

K

KingKoopa

Service —10/10

Service 20/10

Thanks for the review my G,

guess I’ll avoid Nicole and Tatiana and keep visting Gabby if I see anyone

@LMPLover679
Thanks for your review. I'm kinda new to this bodyrub hobby (just a couple weeks in). I'm liking these BR settings because it's usually cleaner than some of these hotel rooms I've been to. I texted the number yesterday and got Nicole. When I got there she asked me to wait five mins. After a while she texted and told me to come downstairs and make a right. When I got in I became a little nervous because of the camera (I conveniently wore my face mask as a form of disguise lol). I gave my donation and was asked to take off my shoes in the main area (wasn't a fan of that but I was already there and gave donation). Btw, I saw another pair of shoes while I was taking off mine. She led me into the room to the right and told me to get comfortable. She left for about 2-3 mins and returned. I was sitting on the table when she came in...disrobed to her birthday suit. She's a little broad in the lower section but still sexy. She told me to lay face down and asked if I wanted oil. I told her just a little. Nice massage and conversation. She allowed roaming/touching. The flip was even better. I was at a better angle to FIV. She bent over me while massaging Jr. Exploded on her chest and she never stopped until everything was out. She helped me cleaned up afterwards.

I didn't enquire about FS because there was a sign posted about that so I decided to settle for a regular BR.

My overall experience: 8/10

Hey guys so not too long ago I saw Gabby and Laura both I did hh for $160 each time....here it goes

Gabby - I went off of previous reviews and booked her for the first time. Gabby has a nice body little belly fat but that's just being picky and a big ol booty the face was decent if I remember correctly as well. After I got to the room and undressed she came in and proceeded to get fully naked and began with an ok massage at best some st but not much. Getting to the flip she allowed touching of everything besides near here private bc aunt flow was in town but she said she would normally let me have access (I was glad she told me, had a girl at an amp not tell me that wasn't fun). Anyway no upselling at all continued to a lack luster massage until she started playing with jr and the boys. The hj was very slow and sensual she got into it which was nice really taking care of everything. I did ask for any extras and she gave me a list of whats offered cbj facesitting and I think one or two more that I forgot but she did say she likes to wait until the second or third time she sees the person so I didnt push it. I was completely okay with that and dont blame her I told her I would be back for the cbj, she said it would be an additional $80. During the session we chatted on and off which was actually nice very laid back person our personalities got along well. All in all hj was very good body rub was lack luster but what do you expect, I will update the cbj details when I return. Damage - $160

Laura - So when I saw Laura she was working with Kelly and I know the reviews said to pick Kelly but the photo she sent plus I had a good feeling lol. Anyway same price for the hh as listed above she opens the door wearing the skimpiest lingerie showing off her amazing body. Ass stomach legs everything was on point, the boobs were ok little sag to them but still nice (who doesnt like boobs). Side note didnt get to look at the arms I think someone said she had fuzzy arms lol but got undressed in the room laid down and waited. She comes in undresses fully nude wipes my hands clean so in my head im like okay good sign lol. The massage was nonexistent more of like a very light rub and just putting oil on your body. A few times she did press her breasts onto my body moving them around, she did a lot of moaning noises and put her head right next to mine making heavy breathing noises... okay i guess if you are into that. While still on my stomach she grabbed my hands and placed them on her legs and ass again making the noises which I'm not into the faking thing so did nothing for me. She did st a few times just went in for the grab and rubbing the boys. On the flip no upsell at all she spread some oil on my chest and legs quickly then straight to the hj. She would bend over from time to time shaking her ass a little for me while playing with jr, she also put her tits in my mouth for a bit. I then asked for extras which she said no fs only bj, being the reason I came here I said lets go bj it is. While she was grabbing the condom I asked how much and to my surprise she only said $60. She placed the condom on with her mouth then told me to get seated over the edge of the table so she was on her knees. She proceed to give a decent cbj took me deep multiple times and played with the boys at the same time. After about 5 to 10 min of her on her knees she told me to lay back down n finished me with a hj. While I was getting the bj I was rubbing on her pussy which she was wet, I attempted to fiv but she said only the outside. She cleaned me up very good and I was on my way. Damage $220

IDK if I got her on a good day or what but she didnt try to force the upsell at all