Hicksville East Meadow multi girl 516-421-9140 new # 516-559-9510

In a strip mall in Hicksville few blocks from Holy Trinity High. They have multiple girls I’ve seen 3 so far Bella, Kelly, Gabby.
Bella is a thiccc and curvy Latina with a fat ole ass.
Kelly is a slim Latina with perky tits and a cute ass
Gabby is a light skinned Latina with some curves all girls are 25-30 years old
They’re open 10-7.
160 hh
200 hour
No full service but I think you could get head. They never said no when I asked but it never happened either.
Some days they have two girls on some days it’s only one girl.
Four hand massage is available for double the price.
The pictures aren’t them in the adds but they’re pretty accurate.
Booking is super easy shot the number a text and wait for a reply. They get back to you fairly fast. They will send you a real picture of themselves if you ask.
The details: I text the number in the add and then ask for a picture from Bella. Immediately tell her I’m on my way. When I get there she’s wearing leggings and a crop top. I put the cash down, I sanitize my hands leave my shoes at the door and get lead into the room. Get told to undress and she walks out a minute later she comes back in and undresses her self. Same old small talk hows work, where you from, covid sucks.
The massage itself is probably a 6/10.
It’s more of a sexy massage then a massage to get the knots out.
She then flips me over and begins to tease me from my chest to my legs. Then she starts with the oil on my dick and goes to work. Very responsive try’s different things and keeps going with what’s working. Let’s me grab her ass and tits the whole time. I pop she cleans me up we make some more small talk as we both get dressed and then I leave.
The other two girls are very similar in terms of experience.
Kelly might be the freakiest because she sucked my nips without me asking and it was rather hot.
Gabby was probably the best conversation.
Bella is my favorite just based on her being my type with a giant rear end.
Would recommend checking this place out. They have other girls that work there to never experienced them.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I know we closed your previous review because of the bad phone number format, bit that said,

I'm surprised (well not really) that no one had reviewed this place, here is why;

Some time ago I texted them for shits and giggles as I was in the area and curious.
They texted me pictures of Kelly and Gabby and gave me the address.

I put it in my GPS and I was two blocks away.
I drive over and park right out front. The place is actually in the basement of the address given.
I sit taking care of business on my phone and watch mongers going in and out. A few noticed me, one who did left without going in.

Mostly younger guys, only one creepy looking older guy. Most are in and out in about 15 minutes.

The best was that I must have been there around shift change. I saw I pretty sexy white chick walk in and go down the stairs and about about 10 minutes later I saw two girls who's body's match those in the text came out and walked to the pizza place at the end of the mall.

Again, for S&G I texted back and asked if Gabby was still there and of course the woman said yes even though I had just seen her leave.

So I'd be curious if anyone wants to come out of the woodwork and review this place because it's obviously busy.

Is it the Two brothers shopping plaza or the other one just north in the right side of new bridge? His description sounds like Hicksville not sure why East Meadow is in the title it’s two towns away

I know we closed your previous review because of the bad phone number format, bit that said,

I'm surprised (well not really) that no one had reviewed this place, here is why;

Some time ago I texted them for shits and giggles as I was in the area and curious.
They texted me pictures of Kelly and Gabby and gave me the address.

I put it in my GPS and I was two blocks away.
I drive over and park right out front. The place is actually in the basement of the address given.
I sit taking care of business on my phone and watch mongers going in and out. A few noticed me, one who did left without going in.

Mostly younger guys, only one creepy looking older guy. Most are in and out in about 15 minutes.

The best was that I must have been there around shift change. I saw I pretty sexy white chick walk in and go down the stairs and about about 10 minutes later I saw two girls who's body's match those in the text came out and walked to the pizza place at the end of the mall.

Again, for S&G I texted back and asked if Gabby was still there and of course the woman said yes even though I had just seen her leave.

So I'd be curious if anyone wants to come out of the woodwork and review this place because it's obviously busy.

So to add to my review and get more into the details of the place..
The exact location is in Hicksville. The small office they have is in a sub level. The office has 2 rooms and a main room. The main room has a desk and then 2 massage rooms.

You enter the building through the doors where there is a sign for a driving school and you go straight downstairs make a left and go all the way down the hall.

There are a few other businesses actively operating like the driving schooldown there. One time I was there it was really busy like all the businesses there were operating full capacity. That was only one time
I do however always run into the same custodian/maintenance guy. He probably knows what’s good. Never talked anything

Also to add to the communication… when you ask the girls for a picture they always sent real pictures. If you frequent the same girl often enough they’ll give you there direct line. They prefer cash but they have taken digital payment in a pinch once for me. That was after I was there a few times though.

Wow what are you paying for? Theirs no FS! You might get some head. Their 6/10 in massage is not a massage More of a rub? But it only cost $160 hhr and $200hr.
so for me personally I really enjoy their company like we’ll have a conversation for the full hour. They’ll be stroking my cock and I’ll be rubbing their ass while we talk about movies or something.
That’s with all 3 of the girls I’ve seen Bella, Gabby, Kelly. From what I understand there are 4 other girls that work their. I can’t speak on them

So...for a half hour, its 160$ total for just a hj and talking about how much covid sucks (joking) - saving grace its that its a hot looking latina.

I was thinking about this place as im not too far from there actually. Only had a latina once in Jamaica queens at an AMP (closed now) but i did everything for $120 total. of course that area is different. Haven't really tried Long island providers yet but maybe id give this a go.

Bella is gone she doesn’t work there no more. If someone knows where she works outa let us know.
Also rates have increased to $225 a hour Or at least that’s what this girl I haven’t seen quoted me at. Probably won’t be back unless I can’t find something better

Also to add to the review… Got a 4 hand massage from Bella and Gabby

A few months back I had extra cash and time… I hit text the spot to see who’s working… it’s Bella and Gabby. Lightbulb goes off and I try to get a bucket list and ask for a 4 hand massage.

They say yes and hour later I pull up. I text them from the parking lot and they say they “thought I was bluffing”
I walk in pay them the agreed amount of $350 and enter the back room.

I get in get undressed and immediately these girls are fun. They tell me they are friends from way back in school and they put on club music while they give me a great fun massage. Almost a strip club vibe in there. They tell me they never did a 4 hand massage and their nervous but are enjoying it and are happy it’s with each other.

They both strip down to just their thongs and massage me tease, I’m touching them back they’re singing dancing to the music laughing having a good time. All we need is a bottle of liquor and it’s basically a club.

Then they flip me and continue with the massage. Shoulders, chest and legs. I’m trying to keep my hands on their asses the whole time and they’re always keeping both hands on me somewhere on my body.

Then one grabs my dick and the other grabs my balls and they start laughing. I ask them to make out and they said “hahaha you would’ve thought”. Shoot your shot… Gretzky moment.

Then they push me back down on the table. One kisses my neck and the other kisses my ear. Then they go down some more and both suck a nipple each. Ones hand slides down and starts stroking me. I asked them to hop on top of me and finish the job

Bella the thicker one hops on my chest and gabby on my legs. I got a view of ass with one hand reaching up for a handful of tits.

Both girls hands are now stroking me. I asked if they would suck it and both said no. Gretzky moment. I offer a $100 and they don’t bite. They continue to stroke so I ask them to spit on it and they do. They both spit on my dick and get it really wet to wear it drips too my balls. Gabby starts getting my balls and the Bella takes over the strokes.

I last maybe a minute more then I shoot a load that goes high enough to land on gabbys hair.

We stop start laughing. We get dressed and make small talk. I haven’t been there in a while that was the last time I had time when Bella was working there

i seen bella and gabby number of times. you have put your time in get what you want. i 275and up plus house
gabby she like to play she has a sweet pussy. bella its that ass you have to hit it . she makes you work for it .
all girls have there number make them happy how deep will someone go to get it . i will say they know how to play the game with man and there money becareful !!!

billyS

Reign of Terror
i seen bella and gabby number of times. you have put your time in get what you want. i 275and up plus house
gabby she like to play she has a sweet pussy. bella its that ass you have to hit it . she makes you work for it .
all girls have there number make them happy how deep will someone go to get it . i will say they know how to play the game with man and there money becareful !!!
Why are you being so vague?
What did you get for $275?
Did you fuck one of them?
Did one of them suck your cock?
Condoms?

Either come with the details or don't post half ass bullshit.

K

KingKoopa

So after seeing these glowing reviews I decided to take the plunge i saw Gabby, at around 7pm she’s chatty, and friendly. They have fake pics if they post online, but if you hit them up via text the photos are 100% real. Gabby is light skin Latina, curvy and long hair.

We did hit it off a bit , she explained that no matter if I get the hh or the hr I still only get one shot… soooo wtf lol

She does an ok massage for the hh, on the flip she has taken off her top and asks what I’m looking for but I think she said no fs. I say I only brought enough for the hh and I get a nice, albeit pricey HJ from a beautiful 35 year old latina princess. She tells me come back anytime and don’t be afraid to see the other girls leading me to believe she might be the mama San as well as working girl.

I did see Laura, which was an absolutely annoying time, she tried to upsell a few times during the session. Laura is cute, a bit a droop to them tittayssss, has fuzzy arms with some hairs, lol

she matches her pics, the massage wasn’t as good as gabby and the upsell just killed my vibe. On top of that she’s constantly answering the cell phone texts, at one point with my dick in her hand.

I have no clue if she’s always like this so, please let there be no white knight attacking me hahaha

She’s topless on the flip, and does an ok Hand release when she’s not texting.

after reading the reviews, and a closer look at the photos, boy oh boy do I regret going with Laura over Fat ole ass Kelly.