Hi, I'm new here

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hi, I'm new here and I want to post some reviews, can someone walk me through how to do that so I don't get banned.
No one has time to walk you thru things
You won't get banned for breaking a rule while writing a review, we just will delete it without approving it.

If you keep making mistakes then you will remain in moderation until you get the hang of it.

And like Sophia said read this

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/review-writing-school.25853/

Just joined a month ago and already posted a couple of reviews. I used to be very active with this hobby from 1998 to 2005. After that it was with an independent here or there but mostly international (London (some very good deals with very nice looking Eastern European girls). Frankfurt, Tokyo and HK)

I am looking to get back into action again in the NYC area. So far the places with the most reviews are the AMP so I already visited a couple and wrote reviews about them. AMP is new to me and I am still learning how to get the most enjoyment per dollar spent.

Look forward to reading and writing more reviews.

Hello I just stumbled across this, I started a new job that requires manual labour and wanted a massage due to being sore all over. It seems I have never knew this existed and I’m from NYC all my life.

I am planning my first time, if you have any recommendations in the NYC area please let me know. Thanks!

Hello I just stumbled across this, I started a new job that requires manual labour and wanted a massage due to being sore all over. It seems I have never knew this existed and I’m from NYC all my life.

I am planning my first time, if you have any recommendations in the NYC area please let me know. Thanks!
Welcome to the board, NYC is a big city, 5 Boroughs. Maybe you can narrow it down for us and we can direct you to the correct section on the board.

Well, I'm a bit late introducing myself here, but hi! I'm no longer lobbying, but I did from 1985 (starting at Chopsticks on 18th Street and 5th Avenue in NYC) until 2000, when I got married the first time, and then from my divorce in 2008 until I met my now-wife in 2016. I love reading the stories and hope everyone has a good time, treats the girls well and stays safe.