Hi, I'm new here

Hello to the UG World, just found this site (like a year ago) and thought I would finally come out of the cold and participate. Many (familial) reasons why I've been a lurker so let's just leave it at that. Finally grew a set and decided to try and be a contributor as so many people here have provided me with incredible insight and, on occasion, hilarious commentary. I hope all of you have been faring well during this COVID-19 pandemic and I wish you all a happy and safe summer. I look forward to contributing to your many wonderful discussions as soon as possible. In the indomitable words of OutKast "I'm sorry Ms. Jackson, I am for real.."

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Hello to the UG World, just found this site (like a year ago) and thought I would finally come out of the cold and participate. Many (familial) reasons why I've been a lurker so let's just leave it at that. Finally grew a set and decided to try and be a contributor as so many people here have provided me with incredible insight and, on occasion, hilarious commentary. I hope all of you have been faring well during this COVID-19 pandemic and I wish you all a happy and safe summer. I look forward to contributing to your many wonderful discussions as soon as possible. In the indomitable words of OutKast "I'm sorry Ms. Jackson, I am for real.."
Welcome aboard!! Looking forward to your contributions!!

Not sure how, but I beat you to it @vad1 :cool:

Hello and welcome to UG ...

I see a fairer hand has already welcomed you ... can't ask for better here!

Enjoy your stay here and look forward to your ... dang, she already said that!

V

Hi @SoloX, welcome to UG!

Do take a moment to familiarize yourself with the rules...

... other than that, enjoy your time here! Look forward to your participation; may you be one of the stars whose first post is a review!

V

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Hello all! This is quite surreal as I havent ever found a community like this. With that being said I have quite a few stories and reviews in my backlog (head) that I'd love to share. Where do I start??
welcome to the board!! Start by reading the rules. It’ll make your life a lot easier and make your entanglement into the community a lot smoother! Have some fun...

Words of Wisdom from Sophia ;)