Hi I’m new here

Hi All!

I've been lurking on and off for the past 3 years. I usually monger outside the US, but I try to keep track of what's going on in NY. I started to partake early this year. My first few visits were to private secrets and Myasaingfe. Cherry was a delightful experiment, Elsa is the catalyst to want more, Natasha was an experience in itself and June was the first provider that spoke fluent English which made the experience more enjoyable. Who knew communication would make such a big difference. Not sure if it counts to backdate a review but looking to write new ones soon.

I'm still going through the rules and now know why I have little sunglasses next my post. Sorry about that..

-Das

Last edited by a moderator:

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Hi All!

I've been lurking on and off for the past 3 years. I usually monger outside the US, but I try to keep track of what's going on in NY. I started to partake early this year. My first few visits were to private secrets and Myasaingfe. Cherry was a delightful experiment, Elsa is the catalyst to want more, Natasha was an experience in itself and June was the first provider that spoke fluent English which made the experience more enjoyable. Who knew communication would make such a big difference. Not sure if it counts to backdate a review but looking to write new ones soon.

I'm still going through the rules and now know why I have little sunglasses next my post. Sorry about that..

-Das

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Your post seems mad shady. Just saying

Hi All!

-Das

Hi das, welcome to UG.

Smart on your part to familiarize yourself with the rules here. Look forward to your contribution and participation.

I don't think there is anything against the rules about posting backdated stuff, within limits, i would think. Unless you are merely reminiscing about wonderful times in the past..

V

Hi All!

-Das

Just sounds like you are promoting
Yeah, your first post and you’re kinda promoting a couple of (probably affiliated) AMP’s.

But I will say, you kinda did it on the sly...

We call it shilling...... Read up on the acronyms thread.....

Like said yourself, get familiar with the rules....

Sorry,

I totally didnt mean it that way. I just wanted to show I have some material to contribute.

Yeah, your first post and you’re kinda promoting a couple of (probably affiliated) AMP’s.

But I will say, you kinda did it on the sly...

We call it shilling...... Read up on the acronyms thread.....

Like said yourself, get familiar with the rules....

Sorry,

I totally didnt mean it that way. I just wanted to show I have some material to contribute.
Easiest way to make amends is to turn your comments into full-fledged reviews in the appropriate thread section. It doesn't matter if they weren't recent visits. Just mention the approximate dates so readers can see that they occurred in the past.

I have also been lurking and will post a review from an experience today soon(ish). I have had prior experiences to share but I would imagine recent stuff is what people care about since it seems that establishments move, providers change, etc.

I have also been lurking and will post a review from an experience today soon(ish). I have had prior experiences to share but I would imagine recent stuff is what people care about since it seems that establishments move, providers change, etc.
Welcome back... ish
Maybe start with the most recent reviews first and work backwards.