Hey there y'all!

Greetings! Been on here coupla weeks and thought it time to lift my head quick. God, wish I'd found UG 20 years ago, because then I wouldn't have to be introducing myself now as a newbie. (Saying you're a newbie is essentially saying, Hey there, y'all! I'm actually useless right now, just saying wassup!) Well, I'd definitely TAFFTT (live in Nassau county and work on UWS). By way of introduction I'm a writer/editor (actually, I edited a "men's magazine" back in the 80s-90s, had forgotten about that). Otherwise, for now, I can only say I have lots of experience to share but absolutely zero current intel to offer, at least nothing that readily comes to mind. Just saying, Hey there, y'all!

Hi there, Frank!

Everyone here was once a newbie. Sometimes I feel I am one too, compared to many of the stalwarts who choose to share their wisdom.

Welcome, enjoy the board and look forward to your contributions. Btw, these need not neccesarily be "current intel" - the board is big enough to embrace all information!

V

Does anyone remember Vito’s in the Bronx. Up the stairs above the bookie joint. Seem to remember it was the Castle Hill section. Just.....
Pay your 20 and get a pocker card. The rest is history.