Hey is this thing on?

Hey guys.

Been to a few local AMPs and had no luck. Thought I would come here and find out why. Been to three local places- three at one with a very attractive younger girl

First place: been there three times. Different girl each time I think. Friendly and good massage the first two times, mean and horrid the last. I didn't make any advances and didn't have any luck.

Second place: more expensive than all others but seems better. Much busier and feels rushed. Told both times I need to come back for "90 min."

Third place: very attractive younger girl in miniskirt. Decent massage but not great. I took several liberties and wasn't turned away, she just moved after she was done with a certain part of my back. I hand my hand a little up her skirt the first time, second it was straight up there, third time she had pants on but I still rubbed her- this time long enough that anyone would be game on... Nothing.

I do look like Uncle Leo and I'm sure with the area I'm in (affluent, upper middle class white) that they are not going to be offering me coffee when I walk in the door...