Hey Carolina, lets get out there and post....

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Thanks, poochie. Like all boards, you need a "critical mass". All it really takes a is a few guys to start, and stick with it, and you'd be surprised how quickly any board can grow. the tough part is getting to that critical mass.

North Carolina Providers

I recently spent a week in NC in the Durham area. I saw 4 providers in the week that i was down there. I like dealing with the girls down there because there are less games. I called a service called "Southern Belles" The first girl I saw was Nicole A very hot large chested yet slender black girl for $160.00. she did a grate covered bj and was up for DATY. I loved that nice black ass so much that i made arangements to see her a second time at a discounted rate. Second girl I saw was Sydney, a young hot blond. she had some bad tattoo's but was fun BBBJ, DATY lots of chatting I also saw her a second time for three hours at a reduced rate. After she left the first time I was still horney and I called a different service "all holes borrowed" and they sent a white chick also named Nicole a little chubby and still was pretty fun. covered BJ nice big boobs and some good doggy. I finished off my week with a girl named Darby from Eves ecort service 190/1 hour did a Great BBBJ and was willing to DATY but said she did not really like it so I passed. She had a nice body but had bad tits. still was worth the $190. overall i got some quality service at some reasonable prices. Let me know if anyone else has seen these girls or if anyone can reccomend another girl/ service for my next trip down there.