Here's to the sluts in our lives! NSA!

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
This is a thread I am going to dedicate to girls that come over, have sex and leave. No strings attached.

I used to be a little skeeved out by my Filipina friend. I met her at least 9 years ago over at the old "Sidetracks" in Woodside. There have been many before me and many after, but the girl is decent looking and for some reason, we never lost contact.

I was repulsed by her originaly. (I hadn't gotten into "mongering" as of yet.) And I didn't appreciate her. We hooked up a few times. She DID get a little crazy, coming to my house uninvited a few times early on. But, she is also the chick that has brought me in on a couple of three-somes.

So, where am I going with this? She has been back in my life for the last few months and I appreciate her now. Her and all her craziness. She stopped by Thursday morning and she came pretty hard. She is pretty much spent after she cums, so I got her doggie style and she picks up the phone and calls her boyfriend while I'm trying to get my nut off. Man, you can't make this stuff up.

Anyway, I think seeker might have started a thread on this a few years back, I am going to see if I can merge this post in it.

Here's to my Filipina friend and sex with uninhibited women...

Gavy