Here's a collective for the "Unique" perspective

Uniquelyme writes so many observational comments on so many threads that I think it best that most of them should be cataloged in a collective here. So, he now has the distinction of having his own thread where he can blissfully comment away.

Uniquelyme writes so many observational comments on so many threads that I think it best that most of them should be cataloged in a collective here. So, he now has the distinction of having his own thread where he can blissfully comment away.
Lol so I comment on a comment I didn't start the comparison mind you. And you move my comment to this new thread lol.

Ik you mods really enjoy your jobs. Some of you for sure.

"Ratings by looks would be difficult. What's a solid 8 to some would be a 2 to others.

Some prefer mature women.
Its all about what floats our boat.
Its not just about looks. Some guys are looking for a connection of some sorts. Not just a pump and dump with a hot twenty something that can't be bothered to turn off their phone.
some just wan to be able to have a conversation with someone that knows what an 8 track is.

As we get older our needs change as well as our taste.

We all know from the many pages here that she north of 50.
If its not your thing, why read them."
- Hardnslick

Many things in life are subjective. However I still find it extremely odd that Men rate girls higher when they like their personality or service. How does that change their looks??

That's why looks and service and how even personality if you want should all be seperated. Fact is people should rate looks on looks alone
Face 7
Body 6
Personality 9
Service 9

Also why does it have to be one or the other? Why must if be an old Woman with a good personality or a young Woman who isnt mentally at the session?? There are many in between these two examples.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ik you mods really enjoy your jobs. Some of you for sure.
We all do, else we wouldn't do it. We don't get paid. We get zero benefits. We get abused. We get contacted to resolve member's problems. We have to decide all day long whether or not to approve posts. Then we have to scan threads to make sure there aren't other posts that should be deleted or edited. If we didn't have fun with it, there would be no other reason to do it.
You are one of those guys who doesn't hesitate to offer an opinion on almost every comment you see. It's not as if you are always replying to questions to offer up info. Moderating your posts is one of the duties that keeps us the busiest. At any time I might see half a dozen of your posts in the queue awaiting moderation. Sometimes they don't even make sense to me, like the OP here. But I approved it anyway and decided to give you your own thread. You should feel honored. Yours is the second forum with that distinction after the lovebirds. Have as much fun with it as we do with you. :p

billyS

Reign of Terror
As far as rating by numbers, I find lately I'm better off just giving an accurate and detail account of the ladies looks and let you guys decide.

But of course my own personal opinion will color the description so guys who know what I like will also be able to judge what I'm saying.

billyS

Reign of Terror
@Sophia Belle from a mongers( and btw I hate that word/term) I agree with @Uniquelyme on this. I have never hired a prostitute on Valentine's day. Just a line that mentally I can't cross.
Last year for instance I was seeing a LMP girl pretty regularly on Wednesdays but when Valentine's day fell on a Wednesday I skipped her that week.
I know some guys here don't really have a choice but some of do.

Oh, and btw Miss Belle glad to see you are feeling better :)

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
@Sophia Belle from a mongers( and btw I hate that word/term) I agree with @Uniquelyme on this. I have never hired a prostitute on Valentine's day. Just a line that mentally I can't cross.
Last year for instance I was seeing a LMP girl pretty regularly on Wednesdays but when Valentine's day fell on a Wednesday I skipped her that week.
I some guys here don't really have a choice but some of do.

Oh, and btw Miss Belle glad to see you are feeling better :)

Thank you! I’m on the mend but TBH no where close to 100%...,

Back to the other part... this is one of my busiest days of the year every year.... I already quit for today because of the volume... I just can’t keep up.