Here, another freak

Read the article. I certainly wouldn't try it until I've seen a couple reviews by reliable posters on this or one of the other major boards. I would guess it's very much ymmv.

hmmmm...maybe Mary will find Prince Charming after all

ROTFLMAO!

Were do you find these freaks?
Hmmm maybe "Mary" and the Dolphin should hook up...

Dear Flipper,
My name is Mary....I am looking for an individual to jump through various hoops at my command. Please feel free to contact me after reading every word on my website... yes-I know dolphins can't read, but if you are really interested you will learn.
Sincerely,
Mary

What really got me was...

the warning not to attempt receiving anal sex from a male dolphin.

That really kept me up at night.

Oh, and how he talked about his "current lover."

ick.

Re: What really got me was...

Originally posted by K.S.
the warning not to attempt receiving anal sex from a male dolphin.

That really kept me up at night....
thank you for underscoring this not unimportant point, K.S. it certainly should give pause to all of us who were heretofore 'bi-dolphin-curious'.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
"Well, Mrs. Catelli, we have good news and bad news. We found your son having sex with a Dolphin again"

"So, what's the good news"

"At least this time it was a female".

So, how do you ask a male Dolphin if he's a bottom ?

How about transexual Dolphins ? Or just cross-species dressers? ( I swear, I thought he was a Mermaid ).

it is just like you to make light of our love child, whom K.S. and i have done our best to raise to be a normal, healthy boy.

because this is a puritanical society, our son has been stigmatized as being 'perverted' or 'sick'. and, of course, it has only gotten worse under Rudy.

in fact, if you were less speciesist, you would realize that our son is just like every other boy his age, except for what he and Flipper do in the privacy of the aquarium we built for them in the backyard.

KS

Being a typical New Yorker, I thought I had heard it all.

I wonder what happened the first time he tried it?

Where do you find this stuff?

Jester
:confused:

Originally posted by K.S.
NEVER in my career did I run across a freak like this one:

http://www.dolphinsex.org/

K.S.

The fact that you found this scares me, and indicates that you may well be suffering from googleosis, or one of the other sever forms of searchenginephilia. Perhaps, rather than an expensive round of therapy, you might consider getting out of the house. Volunteer Work? Church Group? Shul Ladies Auxiliary?

Seriously, just how did you find this? :D

GC:

I have no insite into that woman's post. Maybe she was just looking to strike up a debate or conversation.

Um...yeah, some guys are looking for deeper and deeper thrills. It didn't exactly worry me, though. I mean, I was pretty damned dull, to be frank. So, nobody came back for seconds if they were looking to get really weird.

99% of men are just looking for someone reasonably attractive to be kind to them.