Help with Dallas Area

Need some help with information on Dallas and 30 mile radius area... Any in-calls/out-calls that are liberal in service and afordable? Please help as I'll be visiting next week.

Thanks

Thanks for the info foX. I did some research, but not able to find something of my liking.

I'm looking for some liberal provider with BBBJ with possible tc.

Any recommendations? Plus the average rate for such service.

Thanks again.

Low Rent

Can anyone tell me about the lower end strip clubs in Dallas. Going to a convention in late July and would like so cheap hot action. In the North East anything is available....how does TX compare?

While it may seem to be touting the "competition", before going to Texas, check out the aspd board. I'm not sure of the protocol here and dont want to be busted, but the Review And Posting Society can be found under ASPD. Hint ... not dot com. Contact me (Hell, I don't know if I can say E**** or PeeyEmm,) . That board runs under a different set of rules. Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, West Texas, and yes, even Waco are well represented. the Houston scene is - well - rip roaring. Haven't sampled Dallas, the old 100 miles from the flagpole rule kicks in. Hope this makes it past the censors...
-- Doc

I am not from Texas but I travel there a lot. Just go to 395E and exit at Royal Lane/MacArthur Blvd. There are more places then you could ever visit.