Help this is making me crazy!!Can't change photo in Yahoo

Finally was able to change my Yahoo profile pic almost by accident. No matter what I did I couldn't change it from the main profile page but I stumbled onto another entrance for it (on the Yahoo news pages where readers comment on articles my pic was on there and there was an option to change it. Thank god it finally worked after days of trying). Only took the better part of a week, gee thanks a lot Yahoo, you guys wouldnt want to reimburse me for all the lost productivity last week would you?
Anyhow, thanks again for those that offered me advice.

Last edited:
Finally was able to change my Yahoo profile pic almost by accident. No matter what I did I couldn't change it from the main profile page but I stumbled onto another entrance for it (on the Yahoo news pages where readers comment on articles my pic was on there and there was an option to change it. Thank god it finally worked after days of trying). Only took the better part of a week, gee thanks a lot Yahoo, you guys wouldnt want to reimburse me for all the lost productivity last week would you?
Anyhow, thanks again for those that offered me advice.
Nice. Days just to change an effing pic. gotta love it, that's time you'll never get back.

Tell me about it, annoying to say the least, if I didnt think it was necessary I wouldnt have done it. Just to make sure it wasn't just me being stupid, I had my more tech saavy brother try to do it and he couldn't either so I think it was something on Yahoo's end.