HELP, how do I contact help?

Someone posted pictures of me on a thread on the website. They said alot of things that were untrue. I am so embarrassed. I think it could be an ex boyfriend. How can I get this removed? Who can I talk to? I can not have my friends and family see something so terrible, I am so disgusted. Please help. I really, really would appreciate it.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Someone posted pictures of me on a thread on the website. They said alot of things that were untrue. I am so embarrassed. I think it could be an ex boyfriend. How can I get this removed? Who can I talk to? I can not have my friends and family see something so terrible, I am so disgusted. Please help. I really, really would appreciate it.
OK calm down. Please write to service@utopiaguide.com and list the posts and threads here that you believe are you. Please keep in mind that if the photos are on a public domain they will be sure to show up in other places. This is no garentee that staff will remove the posts and photos but it will make them aware and they will take whatever action they deem fit...