Hello

I am male 30 and would accept that I am a noob. So far I have seen only 2 providers and been to AMP thrice.
I am married but not so great sex life. I am a professional, workaholic and entered into the hobby as I have had enough of work and home BS.
I was lucky as both the experiences were great (first was odd though).

Thank you for all the good stuff here, I am on the Island and this is really helpful.

......I was lucky as both the experiences were great (first was odd though).

Thank you for all the good stuff here, I am on the Island and this is really helpful.
Glad you find the info others have provided helpful. Perhaps you giving the details as to your "first was odd though" experience might be helpful to others too (hint, hint).

Hey Donuts... welcome. This is a pretty cool forum. Most of the guys here are clear, honest with no hidden agendas. I have been a monger for about five years and like you am a really hard working guy with a sometimes tough situation at home. We all love women and monger for a variety reasons, i suppose. Take some time to check out the dos and don'ts, the abbreviations and most importantly share your experiences.

Our writing style ranges from "just the facts" types to "lightly erotic" and all in between. I have benefited in a number of ways in finding new spots to try and sometimes names of providers that kind of fit what I like. I hope some of my posts have been useful in the past and I will continue to add when I can.

Again, welcome!

I am on the Island and this is really helpful.

if you want more options and bang 4 your buck,lay off the island..
they are like the primadonas in the 5 towns.. high price low returns..
spend a few midday afternoons wandering flushing and walk out of all of them till you find the one you like..
i never let them strong arm me in..
they will be twice as happy to land you on return..