Helen’s( Fresh Pond Rd) Jessica’s( Parsons)

Hey guys I know these places are off the grid and they don’t advertise so I’ll be careful what I say. You can’t give location information or phone numbers unless they pay. I am interested in a thread for those that to go to these places with reviews of the girls that work these spots. If you don’t know about them( no I can’t help you get in) neither can anyone else so please don’t ask. If you do go to these places just put the girls name and a review of service.. Moderators if this is out of line at all please do let me know.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hey guys I know these places are off the grid and they don’t advertise so I’ll be careful what I say. You can’t give location information or phone numbers unless they pay. I am interested in a thread for those that to go to these places with reviews of the girls that work these spots. If you don’t know about them( no I can’t help you get in) neither can anyone else so please don’t ask. If you do go to these places just put the girls name and a review of service.. Moderators if this is out of line at all please do let me know.
Are these places like 1F and Sanford? Latin fast houses by invite only?