Hebrew is not a shill

billyS

Reign of Terror
Definitely has a shill vibe, but I think he just goes to this fast house a lot and doesn't have anything else to do. His reviews are usually funny also.
My take is that this is his go-to place just like awhile back Sanford and 1F were mine.
So of course he is going to have a lot of reviews which are useful.

As long as I don't see a lot of posts conflicting with his reviews on how the girls look or services provided I have no reason to believe he is just shilling rather than providing information.

Like myself back in my Sanford, 1F days @Hebrew2015 also visits AMPs and reviews them.

So I really don't have a problem with all his Doll House reviews.

My take is that this is his go-to place just like awhile back Sanford and 1F were mine.
So of course he is going to have a lot of reviews which are useful.

As long as I don't see a lot of posts conflicting with his reviews on how the girls look or services provided I have no reason to believe he is just shilling rather than providing information.

Like myself back in my Sanford, 1F days @Hebrew2015 also visits AMPs and reviews them.

So I really don't have a problem with all his Doll House reviews.
I've been to Sandford quite a few times actually and believe I have reviewed Coco (she's the best) in the appropriate channel. 1F is gone now right?

I confess that I found Hebrew2015's rave review of a leisurely rewarding time at Elite Spa completely at odds with my own experience. They offered a maximum 20 min massage and an atmosphere that left me anxious about getting busted. I'm glad that I kept my money and left. They were subsequently closed down and based upon other posts recently had a knifing there.

I confess that I found Hebrew2015's rave review of a leisurely rewarding time at Elite Spa completely at odds with my own experience. They offered a maximum 20 min massage and an atmosphere that left me anxious about getting busted. I'm glad that I kept my money and left. They were subsequently closed down and based upon other posts recently had a knifing there.
Wow I went pre covid so I'm sure things have changed drastically since then