heard of roomservice 2002?

Thinking about touring and Chicago was highly recommended to me. I reside in New York. Someone told me about a referral service called roomservice 2002. They check out your potential client for you. Please I would like to know more about this and also best 5 star hotels to stay in downtown I would assume.

Definatley sign up with room service, they screen their clients so you dont have to and the ladies there are very helpfull. Chicago men are a little different then the men in NYC but they love blondes so you should do incredible there.

Originally posted by Sexywhore
Has anyone heard that this 2002 place was being monitored?
really? never can be to careful can we? It is a shame the things that LE focus on especially when there are terriosts floating around and OJ Simpson is playing golf in Florida

Originally posted by njclassyblonde
Definatley sign up with room service, they screen their clients so you dont have to and the ladies there are very helpfull. Chicago men are a little different then the men in NYC but they love blondes so you should do incredible there.
Thanks sweetie. How different are they?I would really like to caht with someone who has toured about the pros and cons

getting ready for a showdown with chicago and st. lou. I have toured both previously and both are excellent cities for all ladies :)

I have worked with rm serv. nice folks too but if one were to tour there, theres another board thats brings tons of traffic ... just contact me and I am more than happy to net work that site for a fellow provider.

Can't see you doing badly anywhere Houston~

ps: don't laugh but I am driving there!!!!!!!!

Last edited: