Health care massage 732-993-5050 East Windsor, New Jersey

Forgive me as this is my first review.
Living in trenton I really didn't want to drive an hour for a decent amp. Found this place on a another site and figured ide give it a shot. It's fairly private nestled in amongst some doctor's offices. It's by appt only so texted the mms and got a 10am appt. I get there and mms shows me to the room and takes the $60 house fee. After a few minutes in walked jennifer, very good looking body but a horrible face. Ide guess mid 40s. Mms is mid 40s or 50s but 10 times prettier. Jennifer starts with a decent massage and every now and then when within reach I'm feeling her leg and grazing her ass. On the flip she seems completely lost. I think the biggest issue was language barrier, she offered what I guess was a hj but I know what's available here and honestly not only would I rather someone better looking as a whole but a hj is no better than me doing it myself. After the massage I gave a 30 dollar tip as the massage was still decent. Mms knew what I was there for because I told her where I got the number when I set up the appt. She told me next time she will have a different girl for me next time so ill end up giving this place one more shot sometime down the road. I ended up just driving the 20 25 min extra and going to gds in east brunswick and man that place definitely does not disappoint.

Yes sorry new jersey. I'm not much of a writer just figured since I didn't see any posts on here for this place figured ide put one up. I plan on going again based off what the mms said to me on my way out so hopefully it will be better.