Healing Touch Spa 347-287-5023 70th Road

Saw Dani recently, was thinking of 2 pops, but it just didn't work for me and was out in about half hour, left full donation for an hour though as I am a gentleman. On a 10-point scale, I'd say place is 6, attitude is 8, TS is 6, skipped massage part - no rating, BBBJ is 7, FS is 6, looks is 6. Like many other have said - she is a nice lady, but not the best. Years have taken a toll on her, but she is in a good shape for her age and she has a nice personality. Don't expect anything fantastic though. A decent business encounter, nothing sensual or out of this world.

in despreate need of a pipe cleaning, i stopped there yesterday. i only seem to get the fugly one. judt before i left i did ask her name. she told me dani. my conclusion, based on all of her reviews, that she can not be dani.

So, did you leave or stayed? Mind sharing the review? I am pretty sure the one you saw was Dani. It's just that she's not for everyone looks wise, but she is very accommodating and her bbbj skills are quite good. A word of caution though, she does FS bare easily.

Long time Monger first time posting. Visited Healing Spa Sunday,5/31, and saw Dani. Walked in and she immediately sprayed alcohol on my hands. Place seemed very clean. She gave an ok TS, very thorough with light teasing nothing crazy although when drying off did kiss the member which was a good sign. When returning to the room she gave, in my opinion, an above average message, with slight teasing. On the flip she does give a great BBJ and had to make sure to request the CFS because BBFS is not really my speed. Overall I would repeat decent rack on Dani probably C, a little thick, decent ass as well. Total Damage $150, $50 house, $100 BBJ & CFS.