Healing Touch Spa 347-287-5023 70th Road

Stopped by Healing Touch. This is a hidden spot off a Kissena Blvd near Queens college. Second floor place in a residential area but fairly quite, even though it’s in a building complex next to a park. Went to second floor and was Met by Danni. Older, Korean lady. Wearing sexy dress and heels. Fairly pretty for an older woman and she def keeps herself in good shape. Paid 60 for house fee and was taken in, took off my clothes and she led or to table shower which was great. I know right away I was in for a treat when he washed my off paying a lot of attention to my third leg... almost a hj which she washed, smiled a lot and took good care. Massages was decent for 30 mins and she rolled me over. I got the sense FS was open but I elected for a cbj. She started a bbbj which was amazing!! Something about older providers that give great head just flips me out. It was not rushed and she did this flicking thing with her tongue that just drove me crazy. Took her time and let me suck on her nice c sized tits... finished in condom and told me next time we do longer bbbj. English is good. Not for everyone as she is a little older but has soft skin and a very nice body. They type of older lady is you see in the street you def want to bone. Recommend! Damage was 60 plus 60. 120.

Stopped by Healing Touch. This is a hidden spot off a Kissena Blvd near Queens college. Second floor place in a residential area but fairly quite, even though it’s in a building complex next to a park. Went to second floor and was Met by Danni. Older, Korean lady. Wearing sexy dress and heels. Fairly pretty for an older woman and she def keeps herself in good shape. Paid 60 for house fee and was taken in, took off my clothes and she led or to table shower which was great. I know right away I was in for a treat when he washed my off paying a lot of attention to my third leg... almost a hj which she washed, smiled a lot and took good care. Massages was decent for 30 mins and she rolled me over. I got the sense FS was open but I elected for a cbj. She started a bbbj which was amazing!! Something about older providers that give great head just flips me out. It was not rushed and she did this flicking thing with her tongue that just drove me crazy. Took her time and let me suck on her nice c sized tits... finished in condom and told me next time we do longer bbbj. English is good. Not for everyone as she is a little older but has soft skin and a very nice body. They type of older lady is you see in the street you def want to bone. Recommend! Damage was 60 plus 60. 120.
When you say older women are you referring to 50 yrs old ? Or 60? Was she petite or big

Im planning on stopping by soon. Will try for fs and will report back. I’d love another monger to post a review to see if they feel the same as me.

Note from Moderator: Please read the rules or all your posts from now on will be deleted

30) No one wants to hear your masturbatory fantasies about who you MIGHT want to have sex with along with a lie about you promising to write a review afterwards. So dont post about ANYTHING which you plan on doing in the future. ANYTHING. A N Y T H I N G. A-N--Y-T-H-I-N-G.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can pretty much confirm its only one provider here. Met Danny again as I needed some relief. 3rd visit got me full FS. She was more than accommodating. Table shower (straight up, nothing sensual) followed by 30 min Massage that was fairly good. Followed by flip over there she starts a very good, if not mechanical HJ. Comments on my size and gets all chatty. She isn’t a great conversationalist but points to her mouth and proceeds to stand me up so I am leaving again the table while she kneels in front of me. Then it makes sense, there is a large mirror I am now facing so I get a good view of here performing a really good bbbj. Occasionally she asks if I like as I respond by nodding and re-inserting. This went on for a good 5 mins and she is totally nude at this point except for her heels which i requested she keep on. She then lays me back down and we proceed to 69. At that point I lose it and unleash a massive load as she is now sitting on my face grinding. Cleans me up and continues massage for another 10 mins and I’m thinking it’s over but I get hard again and without even asking she starts another bbbj and she is trying her best to deepthroat. She checks the time and without asking she puts on a hat and goes all CG until I blow again. She then collapses on me for a min not saying a word then suddenly realizes the rubber is slipping off and she gets off and cleans me up. Tells me to come back and that’s when I ask if there is another girl. She said no but maybe next week. Damage was .150 all in, two cups, def a repeat for me

Mod note: damage was $150 not 15 cents I assuming

Last edited by a moderator:
Called a few times this morning no answer. Text, no answer. Then I get a call back after an hour or so. I asked if available. Yes. Head over. Asked to text address. But I found it while parking. Went in she asked if first time. I said yes my friend John told me to come and ask for Dani. She said yes I’m Dani. John good man. Lol. So I gave her $150 from beginning as to show my intention. Naked. On table massage was ok. When she finished my back stepped out for 45 seconds came in and I hear her fidgeting. She was getting undressed. Started to do a body rub with her body. Kissing licking ass rack and lifting my pelvis licking my balls and flicking her tongue on little locos head. I turned myself around after a few minutes of this and she went at it. Bbj deep shallow licking balls. Excellent if I might say. Got rid of first rope. Then a little massage. Then back at it. But the second one was to no avail. She sucked. We fucked. Doggie. I stuck my thumb in her ass very slowly. I had take some of the lube from the vag. And it slid right in she was moaning. Then we laid on the bed and she kept sucking and jerking but eventually I alzaos. Nothing was going to com out. Asked for a table shower after she obliged. Then got back in the room drying and I felt it. I asked her to blow me some more and she did. And there it came. Cleaned me up very well alcohol. Got dressed and out. Will return. Very satisfying for the price.

So I been trying to book an appointment and after a month I finally was able to go see her. I showed up at the appointment time and headed upstairs. I knocked on the door she open the door wear a mini dress with heels. She ask if this was my first time and I said yes and my friend Jimmy told me about the place. She said Jimmy nice man. I was shown to a room and she ask for the house fee. I handed her $150 and she ask if I wanted the shower. I said yes and I disrobed she returned to take me to the shower. She wash all the important parts and then head back to the room. I laid face down and she gave an average massage. We were chatting about Korean massage places and how their disappear compared to the past where their were everywhere. After a 20 min massage she left the room for a minute and retuned naked, she climb on my back and rub those tits all over my back with a little cat bath. Then I flip and she rim, lick, and suck me for a good 15 minute and then she roll on the rubber and climb on top and rode me to completion. She left to get a hot towel to clean me up and then gave me another 5 minute of massage and I was out of there. She did mention she was going on vacation and returning in October for the Korean holiday.

Based on the good reviews I decided to pay Danni a visit. The good news is that she does a nice table shower and a decent massage. She also gives above average head and rode me well. The massage table does not have a hole for your face which I didn't like. The bad news is that she's probable in her 50's with too much of a gut for me. Nice lady but I don't think I'll be back.

texted and ask if she was free she said yes so stoped by .. was very disappointed much older than expected .. chubby.. could see balding head as she was giving CBJ .. big turn off ... paid and left ..to each there own

i stopped by sometime last week. the worker who opened the door could not have been the famous dani. she was about 4'10 squat not shaply or remotly attractive. she invited me in and said she would be availabe in 10 minutes. told her i could ot wait and left