He rings her belle

Holy Cow! What have I done!

Some comments:

I never said you did. And I never even hinted anything about your looks as I don't know what you look like. I was just implying that a provider may have an incentive to embellish her comments a bit — it's just good business practice and I respect good business practice.

I never said she should or he should expect it for free.

Here's one - me.
Maybe it's a result of hearing all those cute Chinese girls with their, "you so strong", you so handsome", " you the only one", etc. LOL. I heard them too and laughed those off.

Anyway, Genius, your reputation at the AMPs has been validated by other mongers. I do hope that fact gives you a little reveling. It should since it is something worked for and achieved in our common game here.

Most people do enjoy genuine, positive recognition.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
...And, not for nothing, Sophia is risking business dependent on her association with this site.

There are some mongers who are turned off by obvious favoritism exhibited from a provider.

Try raving to your girlfriend about another gal and see where that gets you.

Not for nothing... All the opinions that are expressed on this site that have absolutely ZERO merit are accepted as truth... right? So the fact that my FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE caused me to chime in on a conversation and add my remarks should at least be respected.

And by all means, if anyone needs help putting on their big boy panties and needs a lesson on how to man the f*ck up because they got TURNED OFF by a comment I made regarding a client, then please give me a call... my rates are $250hr $160hh - I will be happy to get you turned back on and back to your happy place.

I never showed favoritism since only one of my clients was involved. Business is business, I get that ... but that doesn’t restrict me or prohibit me from expressing my opinion... and believe me... my clients are well aware that I am opinionated!!

*~Sophia~*

Hey Gold, a posted endorsement from a popular provider is a big kudos to you.

Anyone on here can rant about how good looking, sexy, suave, etc. they are, but validation from a reputable long term provider is the definitive proof.
Sophia may be better at answering this but didn’t she at one time actually review a session?
I can’t find it but I am pretty sure she did