He rings her belle

Hey Gold, a posted endorsement from a popular provider is a big kudos to you.

Anyone on here can rant about how good looking, sexy, suave, etc. they are, but validation from a reputable long term provider is the definitive proof.
Thank you sixty..and not for nothing i was just trying to explain why some situations can be different. As much as some people wont admit it or criticize others some may have more of an advantage. For example some dude can be fucking with a S.A. chic for 400 and i can be fucking with that same girl for 200. And its not bragging or being cocky im just explaining myself. A person talking about hey im blowing 500 on a different girl every week is bragging about income in a sort of way. And as someone mentioned S.A. is nice for the hunt also.. I signed off S.A. since 3 months ago though because i have a good rotation already. Plus it gets tiring lol..

Sure, let's go with that — the $150 bucks handed to her has nothing to do with it.
Hey Genius, I don't know Gold and have seen Sophia one time a quite a while ago in Riverhead, so I just pointed out an observation relative to the point that Sophia has seen a multitude of guys on here and not given such a complimentary unsolicited post.

Irregardless, why should she do it for free or even he expect not to give her anything.

Additionally, I have seen no other provider on here compliment a monger in such a way.

He obviously has won a part of her besides her pussy.

I think it is only fair to offer Gold a congratulations and an acknowledgement that the boasts he makes may have merit.

Show me a guy on here who wouldn't revel in a provider validating him.

If I met Gold, I may or may not even like him. However, I haven't, and so this is merely my take on what is a rare board occurance.

I wish I were the guy provider validated. LOL

Sure, let's go with that — the $150 bucks handed to her has nothing to do with it.
In fairness to the two parties here, lots of guys hand Sophia $150 but I don't see her posting about their looks. And she didn't tell you all how handsome I am after our little luncheon last year. Then again, I only sprung for eggs, not a $150 date. :D

Never handed her 150$
I don't pay for compliments..Never handed her 150$ . if you want specifics I've handed hunnie from S.A. 150$. I've handed Alyssa from S.A. 120$. Ive handed sweet__dreams from sa 100to150$. Ive even became good friends with providers in the past that would charge me nothing.. But im done talking about what i give to any female.

...And, not for nothing, Sophia is risking business dependent on her association with this site.

There are some mongers who are turned off by obvious favoritism exhibited from a provider.

Try raving to your girlfriend about another gal and see where that gets you.

Holy Cow! What have I done!

Some comments:

I don't pay for compliments.....
I never said you did. And I never even hinted anything about your looks as I don't know what you look like. I was just implying that a provider may have an incentive to embellish her comments a bit — it's just good business practice and I respect good business practice.

.....Irregardless, why should she do it for free or even he expect not to give her anything....
I never said she should or he should expect it for free.

...Show me a guy on here who wouldn't revel in a provider validating him.
Here's one - me.

Never handed her 150$
I don't pay for compliments..Never handed her 150$ . if you want specifics I've handed hunnie from S.A. 150$. I've handed Alyssa from S.A. 120$. Ive handed sweet__dreams from sa 100to150$. Ive even became good friends with providers in the past that would charge me nothing.. But im done talking about what i give to any female.
You have commented before on having sessions with her. You don't pay for them?