Hawaiian relaxation

Hawaiian relaxation is niether.......saw the ad on BP didn't see a review so I toftt

http://longisland.************/BodyRubs/great-body-work-centereach-26/21177797

strip mall off rt25 in centereach ...20 dawn dr...end unit......good out of the way parking..walked right in....bells on door was greeted by Elly?...thin nice looking..looked philippine ....early 40s?....must have left her tits in her other sweater... plenty of room inside...nice layout curtains for doors with walls all the way up....60/40...took 60...was in the mood for a rub....mistake....the poor girl had no skills...she put a sheet on me...and i donk care....i find its not an indication of weather there will be action....and she starts leaning on me...starts at the top of my back and works her way down....nothing...just pressure....so lame..did that for 10 mins I almost switched to 1/2 hr right there....but i didn't....
off came the sheet and out came the oil....it got slightly better from there...did a half ass rub with the oil....back & legs....no arms ....no feet...then the tickles.....felt good....up and down my back...playing with my crack....slipping her hand under my hip to tease the johnson...OK maybe its not ALL bad....then came the flip....leaned in and said "you take care of me"....yeah yeah sure sure....pointed to m mouth....she says no..boss will fire me....
im like hows your boss gunna know if your gobblin goo?...no dice....oiled me up....started slow stroke....OK so she has a little skill in the HJ department....slow stroke and tickle with the finger tips of the other hand....im roaming around looking for tits....none to be found....I dont mind cause she is sexy....and smiling while playing with my favorite bath toy...she starts breathing heavy...panting....moaning....like im getting HER off....(not even close to reality)....but I dont mind....at least the poor girl is trying...I splatter the batter she gives me a big smile...
she does a luke warm towel clean up....I get dressed....slipped her a 20 and she says no its 40.....I give her a big smile and say no....its 20...im thinking next time blow me.
but there wont be a next time....unless the talent improves
total for 1 hr....60/20=80

location....8
looks....solid 7
attitude.....5
overall.....6

didnt see another girl but im sure there is one....someone else was getting waxed while I was there...
YMMV

keep it FUN and safe

Actually ..... she made no mention of money at all from the get go for any "extra" services. So a "tip" is what you want to give. 20 for the extra attention is a 33% tip.

went there last week. nothing special. regular rates and regular stuff. 40 for half 20 tip but she didn't look happy with 20 and I cared less!

ps: feels like more can be had. if you are regular, tip good, blah, blah blah
I wasn't in the mood for trying

I wouldn't be inclined to cultivate a lengthy relationship at a place that puts their street address in their ads. That's not a move intended to ensure longevity; with my luck, they'd be taken down just as I was about to get the keys to the kingdom.

I think they may be shut down

Went yesterday to check it out, they were advertising on bp on Friday.
The front door locked, but back door was open.
Called out to see if anyone was there, no answer, just silence, place looked like a wreck.

Just went away.
Anyone else been there lately ?