Have you ever participated in a gang bang or orgy?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
About a decade ago there was a Meet and Greet from one of the other websites. The New York moderator (who was a notorious scumbag and very widely hated) thought he was a real big shot because even though it was "just a meet and greet" he managed to extort a lapdance out of three of the women in attendance, and he was bragging about it all over the place.

Of course, after the meet and greet was over I went back to the the brothel one of the women ran and was the seventh lesbian in a 7 lesbian orgy... LOL.

About a decade ago there was a Meet and Greet from one of the other websites. The New York moderator (who was a notorious scumbag and very widely hated) thought he was a real big shot because even though it was "just a meet and greet" he managed to extort a lapdance out of three of the women in attendance, and he was bragging about it all over the place.

Of course, after the meet and greet was over I went back to the the brothel one of the women ran and was the seventh lesbian in a 7 lesbian orgy... LOL.
So then the question here is did you live up to their expectations? LOL.

It’s been over 5 years but I used to attend a couple regular group events, one on LI and one in Manhattan, and I always left satisfied. My expectation was that I’d get some form of bj and sex, and I always did! I also had a few different privately arrange experiences by couples from other sites that put together gb because one of the spouses had a fantasy. Those were hit or miss because one of the spouses was usually not into it as much as the other which made things a little uncomfortable. That said, I still got some form of a bj and sex so I left satisfied.
And finally, I used to have a partner to take to some of the swingers clubs which were fun if you like that scene.
Also, I went into it expecting that most of the participants weren’t going to be models. And hey, I’m not so why would I expect the others to be.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Though it's been a few years since I went to a gang bank, I did go to a few.

Did they live up to my expectations? Yes, it was exactly what I thought it would be.

I regularly go to group sex parties. Usually though, I play with 1 girl at a time, or maybe do a threesome. Not an actual orgy.

Expectations... I don't have them anymore. When I go into a party, I could play with any number of people, or I could just socialize and never take my clothes off. Depends on who is there, and my mood. But to answer the question between the lines... I have never been disappointed at one of these parties.

About 5 years ago, I answered an ad for a sex party off CL. I wasn't 100% sure what I was getting into, but I had to provide some photos before being approved and invited. It was $ 180 to get in. It was at a small apartment in downtown Manhattan. Six guys and four girls. One of the girls was part of a couple that paid to get in. The other three were paid by the host to be there. Everything was covered. Like Waterclone's experience, it was mostly M-F or M-M-F situations where the girl was sucking a guy off while getting fucked. Only two of the four girls interested me and one of them left early telling the host she was sick. So I spent most of the night trying to get a one on one session with the other girl that interested me, but I kept missing my opportunity. Long story short, I ended up sitting in the living room, talking to people for a couple of hours while drinking cheap beer and having no sex. It was a underwhelming experience. But, that was mostly on me, for being both disinterested and gun shy.

To make matters worse, the host lost his smart phone. It was a newer model phone at the time. At one point, he saw me looking at it. After I left, I got a text from another number, asking if I took his phone. I said no. I only had my own phone. The next day, he sent some vicious texts, flat out accusing me of taking his phone. I didn't take anyone's phone. But, between having no actual sex and being accused of taking a phone, I never tried to take part in another sex party/orgy.