Have a few noob questions

Been a lurker on here for years and have only posted a few times. I had tried making a couple of posts that I’m assuming were moderated.

1. Board features - is there no option for members to message each other? I’m assuming this was once an option but no longer functions?

2. Posting - this is where I’m a little confused. Is it acceptable to post a question regarding a providers schedule? I had tried posting twice to see if a provider was still in the area and the posts never appeared. I don’t believe I was breaking any rules since there was a second thread that specifically stated to not post questions there. I figured posting this would be a better option than trying the same post again and risk annoying a mod.

billyS

Reign of Terror
There is no option for members to message each other.

Your posts where you were asking questions were deleted because you haven't contributed anything yet.

Thank you for reply billy

Had this been an option years back? For some reason I remember using the mailbox. Though I could be completely thinking about another board.

Do you mean in regards to contributing in a specific thread prior to asking questions? For example if I had visited and then reviewed, it would be ok to follow up asking about availability or location? Or is it a lack of posts in general?

Thanks in advance.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Thank you for reply billy

Had this been an option years back? For some reason I remember using the mailbox. Though I could be completely thinking about another board.

Do you mean in regards to contributing in a specific thread prior to asking questions? For example if I had visited and then reviewed, it would be ok to follow up asking about availability or location? Or is it a lack of posts in general?

Thanks in advance.
Years ago there was an option on your profile if you would allow email from other members. But that's no longer an option.

Contributions in general.